Are you a dominant or Submissive?

I’m not really sure to be honest! I think I’d naturally be submissive if I had a partner who was happy to be dominant. My OH doesn’t like being dominant or even initiating sex so I tend to be the more dominant partner in that sense. Occasionally he surprises me and there are a few small things that he’s comfortable doing for example putting his hand (gently) around my neck to hold me down when he’s playing with my nipples and “guiding” me by holding the back of my head when I’m giving him oral. But recently I’ve also enjoyed blindfolding him and teasing him. I bought a blindfold and restraints to be used on me but it seems he prefers them to be used on him. :joy: It’s quite liberating to tease him and acting confident and sexy.

2 Likes

Applying ‘dominant’ and ‘submissive’ labels to our sex lives feels really alien to us. They’re not terms that either of us would use.

4 Likes

I’d describe myself as being both. During sex I’ll often be submissive but when get into the swing of it I tend to take back control and dominate… very animalistic I can be in that way lol

1 Like

We are both switch. Just too much fun to be had lol

I like to think that I can be a switch but I have a REAL hard time being submissive. The only way I can explain it is that I don’t want to let go. Not that I’m nervous of my partner being in control but more letting myself release and be free if that makes sense.

Hey :slight_smile: I’m submissive and like role reversal things and anal play.

Switch

We’re both switches :kissing_heart: I prefer being submissive but I think he prefers me being dominant :rofl: But we’re both pretty neutral for the most part :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Switch , but if my wife became active again I really love being her sub .

1 Like

I’m a submissive.
I love being tied and teased, begging for my orgasm.

1 Like

We are both switches, most of the time we are quite neutral but during playtime I am a more dominant.

Sometimes I just love worshiping her and doing anything she likes/orders me to do. When we are going to do anal(pegging, toy insertion or fisting) on me I love being dominated by her.
Love submissive to her every now and then.