Are you a dominant or Submissive?

Hello

Just wondering, are you a dominant or submissive?

I am submissive

What is your favourite thing to have done to you?

1 Like

Im a switch, but i lean Dom as i have quite a few triggers.

1 Like

I seem to be submissive and my partner likes to be dominant.
I would prefer to be dominant or switch.

Just I can’t help but apologise for like everything due to past things and so on.
At some point I’ll get better.

2 Likes

I’m a dom we are still learning new crazy things

The best thing for me is when my submissive is bound and blindfolded

I lean more on to more of the submissive side. I enjoy things being done to me.

1 Like

I am moving towards being submissive after too many (46) years of being, if not actually a dom then definitely the instigator and leader of all our sexual activities.

I’m the submissive in our relationship :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love being dominated by him, having him taking total control over me, telling me what to do, ordering me about. I just find it a massive turn on.

I love it when he handcuffs me, blindfolds me, or uses the underbed restraints. And gets out the slapper paddles and crops.

@Dirty-Wife I hear that!

I love being tied up, blindfolded (although that doesn’t happen often as I think he likes me to make eye contact when he is fucking me). We have yet to try out the paddle…I’m looking forward to that!

I love the fact that when I am restrained I just have to take it like a good girl. Feel like such a slave!

1 Like

We only use the blindfold when he’s spanking me, and he removes it after. I love the feeling of being restraint, by him and not knowing what he’s going to use, or when and if the spankings are going to be soft and gentle or ass stingers :drooling_face:

You are making me go submissive! I am just wondering whether to get a collar and then maybe get a name tag for it?..what you think

He got me a collar and lead from LH and my tag says b**ch :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oooh nice!

1 Like

I’m switch, recently leaning more submissive, but after a while I will go back to dom side more!

1 Like

I’m also a switch too. It’s exciting being able to swap roles around :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m definitely switch but am more submissive because my wife is not submissive in the slightest and loves to be dominant by teasing and denying.

1 Like

Submissive. Love being tied up and choked.

3 Likes

Mostly dominant but love it when it’s switched!

Sub but enjoy switching. Genuinely feel being a submissive is a good way to understanding how to be a good dominant.

1 Like

I’m a switch. I’m pretty dominant in my day to day life but I prefer being a sub in the bedroom.

4 Likes

#SwitchLife is the best life it’s like who gets slapped today roll a D20 to find out, Dom leaning because my partner is a good kitten :heart:

1 Like