Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

Hi all, well its a lovely sunday afternoon and have nothing better to do other than revise and spend time on the internet haha. Thought i would attempt to pass the time by asking you all a very important question.Purely out of interest,

So a question for you all!

When it comes to Oral, do you prefer giving or reciving? If you had to chose ONE which would it be. (I know we all prob love both so much ;) )

For me its got to be giving. I love reciving, but it really hasnt got anything on giving. Nothing better than knowing your pleasing your partner and such a massive turn on. I could do it all day long ;) if only i could find a woman who would let me haha, they are often all to eager to repay the favor.

I love giving to the wife, wish she would let me do it more often.

Mr Badger.

When I still interacted with organic females, I was always the provider. As for receiving, I had it done to me once, a very long time ago, and it is still one of the worst memories of my life. I'm not mentally built for this ;)

both equally . i genuinely LOVE giving head as much as i like being licked .

Very much on the 'giving' side of this particular coin Gent…hopefully my parter would say 'giving' as well, then it would all even out. Though I suspect she wouldn't.

Wow. This is a tough one because I love both so much. I know it goes against the rules but I literally cannot choose. Neither wins out as a favourite one way or the other, both are simply too good to go without. Ermmm

Ok if absolutely forced (You'd have to lol) I would say I i'd rather give. If I couldnt give I would have a huge chunk of my fantasies missing. As nice as it feels when he gives, I could go without if it meant I would still get to give to him.

Not happy though! lol

I would say 50/50 with me & T I love giving and recieving and hes the same you cant beat giving a bit of head or having your OH tongue wrapped around your clit x

I have to say that I like both, but i do tend to give more than I receive.

So I have to say I am a giver.

I love recieveing but giving is much better i love the excitement of getting my OH. :)

both,,,love working that clit. and love the feel of my wifes lips on my hot hard cock...

Receiving.

Come on, all you lot cheating saying both. ;) if you had to chose one which would it be?

i genuinely couldnt decide ... oral is like xmas , its awesome to recieve but the look on someones face when youve given them exactly what they want is delicious !

haha ok ruby point well made. Athough what i will say is that oral better not be like bleeding christmas..... If i have to wait a full year for it i will cry haha.

Giving. I absolutely LOVE giving blowjobs and find it such a turn on.

Receiving oral, honestly I could take it or leave it. I much prefer fingering or sex.

A favourite for us is 69 with her on top...taking turns giving and receiving..until she really starts to grind away and then I am neither giving or receiving she is taking....but she makes up for it later.

I cant stand 69. That is one position that I never enjoy. I simply cannot concentrate on both giving and receiving at the same time and that takes away the enjoyment of both giving and receiving for me. Id prefer to give my full attention to him and then swap lol

Fluffbags wrote:

I cant stand 69. That is one position that I never enjoy. I simply cannot concentrate on both giving and receiving at the same time and that takes away the enjoyment of both giving and receiving for me. Id prefer to give my full attention to him and then swap lol

thats why we take turns...from my side it alternates between face sitting and being given a BJ while looking at her lady bits,,,,took us a while to get used to it,,,,any other position for 69 I feel same as you,,,it doesnt work,

I prefer both

I love giving oral. Love it. I love it even more when my head is pushed right in and held there almost smothering. I get my wife in a doggy position and start licking away then stop at which point she forces my head in with her legs because she doesn't want me to stop. I love it. Seriously line them up and I will lick em all;)