Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

had our fist simultaneous orgasm in 69 position last weekend.....was all a bit strange to be honest..... great experience though

I love both Xx

I love both as does my man. It's one of his favorite things, we love a good 69, when he makes me come it usually causes him to lose it as wel. Yum!

Giver and receiver (I'm male) - I love a cheeky BJ and am happy to go down on my OH whenever she pleases...... :) Life is good!

Have to amin I receive more than I give, but I've no objection to going down on my OH. On ex-GF (who gave great head) had a thing about receiving and wouldn't let me near her pussy with my mouth.

Giver. Could stay down there for ages.

Giver, especially if the lady is willing to facesit!

Giver. Nothing better than pleasing my OH. Wish it could last linger, but the whole playing around and visuals are amazing. I love the actual taste as well. I don't mind receiving but it is not a real turn on for me. Never tried rimming her but we are just starting with anal play and she gets a bit nervous.

In the past with me ex which i will state i hated him since he was an abusive prick. i was forsed to give and recive even though i have always hated it!
thankfully i left him and met another guy

even with past boyfriends i never did like the idea of oral. but with my new guy i still dont like the ide of reciving but id like to give him some :) just havnt had the chance yet. Hes not very sexul which at 1st really annoyed me as since meeting him my sex drive went sky high. but ive goten over it and bought some things from this site. we only have sex once a month :( there is a 8 year gap too.

I like giving, but it depends on the guy. If he feels the need to ram his penis down my throat without a care then I hate it. But if he just lets me get on with it then I love doing it.

And I love receiving, sitting on someone's face is the best thing ever.

Sorry can't choose, ultimately a 69 with fingers as well and rimming

A receiver ๐Ÿ™ˆ

To give that is my pleasure

I would prefer giving as I love to know my OH is being satisfied!

My wife says that she loves to give me BJs more than receiving. I love receiving a BJ rather than giving my wife oral so win win in our relationship. Thatโ€™s not to say that we donโ€™t 69 regularly and enjoy it.

69 all the way! I am naturally a giver but my new OH is a giver too so 69's are perfect for us!

Both obviously but I'm definitely a giver! Nothing makes me happier then seeing the happiness I can give my partner. Turns me on!

When it comes to that I am very selfish and I love love love receiving along with a bit of finger work at the same time ๐Ÿ˜

Being submissive..,.giving ..,,probably.... but love receiving.

I'd say giving is a huge turn on for me but being told to lie back and open my legs drives me insane.

If I HAVE to make a choice.....giving just wins but by a very small margin xx

I have a self confessed selfish lover for a wife so as much as I like receiving I am trained to prefer giving