Are you a giver or a receiver - Oral - Come on everyone ;)

I like both equally to be honest but I end up receiving more than giving because my lower lip is prone to splitting, giving oral with a split lip is not comfortable or fun :( Also depends on my mood at the time.

Being sexual submissive I love to lick and probe my OH , its a brilliant way of exploring each other.

Same as I like to rim her and stick my tongue in her ass, she won't do that for me!

I like to receive a nice long BJ, but prefer to lick.

Both are just as good. Simultaneously, preferably :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I love both, it's amazing to give but always amazing to get ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself - at least I seem to remember that's how it was when I was allowed to be active in the sex department, but that was a long time ago

Old - But not THAT old! wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I love both, it's amazing to give but always amazing to get ;)

Couldn't have put it better myself - at least I seem to remember that's how it was when I was allowed to be active in the sex department, but that was a long time ago

As Lollipop said I love giving but most deffintly receiving!

I like giving, but I do love receiving

If I'm being honest I'd say receiving. I would like to say giving but unfortunately I'm just too selfish for that. Plus I'm not convinced I'm any good at giving. Don't get me wrong I will happily give if that's what my other half wants, I'd do anything for him, but he either doesn't want it or doesn't want to say. Plus he seems to thoroughly enjoy giving oral to me so we both win!

I'd probably do it more if I hadn't had the awful cheesy cock experience in my first relationship. *vomits*

I think it depends, if being brought to orgasm I love both, I could even say that cumming in her mouth is better than anything else.

If its just for foreplay/teasing purposes then I'd rather give than receive. I could spend hours teasing my oh with my tongue but if I know I'm not going to be made to cum I'd rather get back to giving the pleasure.

We both give and receive in equal measure generally not concious thing just more how it happens, though probably less so recently.....might have to rectify that!

Both (who says men can't multitask!) but I agree with Holly about taking turns for the same reasons...

I'll be honest, i prefer giving. I've never yet cum from a blowjob. Also I do have a built in need to care, and to to pleasure. So I naturally prefere giving.

Both are great.

I do enjoy giving but I'm going to be selfish and say receiving :) It helps that I know my husband LOVES going down on me, so it wouldn't be a hardship for him either!

I love giving oral to my GF. Nothing better than hearing her moan as you tongue caresses her clit and labia. So far she hasn't reciprocated, but it's early days in our relationship. Maybe I can tempt her into a bit of cock sucking when we meet up this weekend...

I give loads more than I receive but I would defintely choose to recieve more if it was a choice. Best way for me to orgasm :D

Amazing how many people say giving - and I will join the club. Just love everything about 'going south' on a woman.

Really ladies, it is a pure treat (and yes, it does taste nice)

100% Giving - Not really a fan of receiving, don't know why =/

I love everything about giving. It took a while for my OH to be comfortable with it, but she is well past that now and can really let herself enjoy it. On the flip side, I also love receiving and she enjoys giving!

I like giving oral but my OH has never been that into it really which has dampened my confidence in doing it. He loves going down on me though so I'm more than happy to just lay back and enjoy!

I love to give oral to my wife. One: to get her really going, two: mid session when she's really really wet and three I've yet to do, but to go down on her after we've both cum and enjoy the fruits of our pleasure so to speak.

Spontaneous blow jobs though take some beating. Doesn't happen very often but when they do - I think especially outdoors/public, they're magical. Cos it's rather naughty.