Are you a Hater or Lover of you own cum or pussy cream juices

Im not talking about when you are with your Lover because we all might do stuff with our partner that we would never do alone, but in general do you like your own do you like to play with it when its solo time, I love playing with my cum just because i have cum doesn't mean the fun is ended. I have so much fun with my cum, drinks food or straight into licking it off my hand. For men its quite a taboo subject i have given up with the conversation with my close mates. I always wonder if women feel the same as men.

I've actually thought about talking about this here before but never have. I was surprised by the desire to lick my toys after use also I squirt often and then I like to put my hand between my legs and rub any wetness on my chest and neck. I think it's almost a scenting thing for me and I like the idea that someone might smell something on me, like a pheromone thing. So yes it can be the same for women.

1 Like

I think for men there's a reason we don't like to talk about it. I believe we're pre-disposed genetically to fire and forget. ie impregnate and move on to the next female to impregnate.

That said, I love my own juices - I'll happily consume every last drop of pre-cum. I've been known to pleasure myself and consume the cum, but mostly when I have no other option (ie having a lie in at my in-laws alone, having some 'me time' and the room is very bare - no real other option). At the point of orgasm though, everything changes - I feel the need to clean up and move on. I rarely even like to cuddle my wife - get straight in the shower and clean up!

1 Like

@AmyA i definitely get the pheromone thing, With us men you do tend to get the feeling after cuming to move on no desire to play around with our cum, thats what i would feel like when i wasn't into my own cum after you get into the playing with your own cum after a few sessions you seem to get over the cum and move on stage, so now when i cum i want to have more fun sometimes i plan it out before i masturbate so i get straws out or food etc.. other times its spontaneous ill masturbate cum then whatever comes into my head ill do. Im a lover of dry humping when im alone so i always find new ways to clean myself up. 

1 Like

Hi has any guy ever came in a cup and then drink it i do this really like the taste. My wife is a squitter when we had sex back in the days she woukd stand over me i would finger her til she would squirt all over my face and chest. sometimes i would get a cup and catch it also to drink she wasnt fond of drinking her own and the only way we she would drink mine is giving me a bj. sometimes i would ask to kiss me with a mouth fulll sometimes she would do it i thought that was hot. I miss those days we had great sex but them days are gone it looks as we are headed for a divorce i hoping just a seperate she do her thing i do mine we dont get along anymore in september will be 17 years married lived together for 4 fooled ard since around the early 90's. so guys and gals be happy with what you got and try like hell to keep it going take care Dan

1 Like

It's more of a mood thing. Sometimes it's just eh, sometimes it's just right for the mood.

Love it when playing on my own. I always lick my fingers clean very thoroughly xx

(Nice to see you about again teacake) xx

I get supremely turned on by the thought but rarely do taste after.....even though I've done it more recently

I too love my own juices... Slippery 😜

I love tasting myself when I'm playing, but love it even more when I'm cleaning me off his fingers or kissing him after he's gone down on me 😍

Love my own cum especially when I've fun in to my wife mouth and she spits it back in to my mouth or when I go down on her after I've fun in her pussy in its the mixture of her pussy juices and my cum, and again the sharing is fantastic....plus she loves to taste her juices when either she's done it herself or I've caused it.......mmmmmm!!!

Terri JJ wrote:

Love it when playing on my own. I always lick my fingers clean very thoroughly xx

(Nice to see you about again teacake) xx

Hi, Terri ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Nice to be back again

I do love to kiss my lover once he has made me cum with just his tounge, also just to drive him wild suck my fingers after I played with myself

This post has given me a wake up call. My hubby-to-be love's to give me oral sex and then he will kiss me straight after - I will have to ask him if it is something he is more interested in...xxx

1 Like

I like the way I taste. I have been complimented on it by many a guy. Apparently women can taste really different.

If I have been playing I lick my fingers and similarly if I am being pleasured by someone else then it's ways a massive turn on to lick my cum off them.

My OH doesn't really experiment with me tasting myself when we are together but my other 2 sexual partners really love it.

1 Like

Mature lovers 62 wrote:

I do love to kiss my lover once he has made me cum with just his tounge, also just to drive him wild suck my fingers after I played with myself

I agree with you Mature lovers 62. My wife likes to kiss me after I have sucked her off as well. I adore watching her or any other woman play withthemselves and either get her to suck her fingers or let me do it. Love the taste. I must say that I like the taste of my own cum if I am on my own.

When I was younger in my teens, I used to jack off on to my hand, then lick it off. But I love the taste of a woman who just cum. To me it taste like sweet nectar.

I wouldn't purposely lick my juices but hubby often kisses me after oral and it's always a sweet taste and I'm not mad at it 😀

I love the taste of my own cum and always taste every ejaculation, whether mastrubating or wherever I've ejaculated on/in my partner.