Are you in the mood for anal?

Obvs there are times when a sneaky lubed finger can be a good start, but if you just start jamming things in the wrong hole it can be spoiler for the whole session if

a) they just aren't in the mood for it.

b) they haven't been to the toilet and are self conscious (this might also be a bt surprising and unpleasant for the jammer.)

c) they have eaten too many nuts recently and are a bit tender.

I feel that saying "are you in the mood for x" is a bit clinical. Sometimes I reference a toy that we use for anal, "should I get the blue one?"

How do ask?

Hi there naughty stacey - the best way is always communication. It is not really clinical to ask at all. If Mr Scorpius wants to play with me 'there' - he normally just says "is everything ok today for some anal fun" and I just let him know if it is a yes or no. We are very lucky and talk all the time about everything to do with sex with no worries or embarrassment - you really have to communicate with your partner - just be honest and talk to him openly :) xx

I agree. Just be really open about it.
Euphemisms are all very well. But sometimes just talking about it like it's nothing weird is good too.
That's what my girlfriend and I do. It's always best to be clear with your partner, it's much more fun in the long run.

I hate it when the other half he is near that area and I'm not prepared for it. We have kinda got to a point now where he knows not to suggest anything unless I start waving a butt plug at him or actually tell him too.
Communication is definitely important.