Are you signed up for the surveys to earn free Womanizer Toys?

New survey posted!! 30 pts!

1 Like

No survey for me, will probably get one in a few days.
The name has changed to Lovehoney Group too! :lovehoney_heart_2:

Surveys posted b2b, one for 70 and one for 30.

We definitely get different surveys!

I had one on Wednesday for 40 which has an additional follow up survey in a couple of weeks after completing a task. No back to back 70 and 30.

1 Like

I received that one aswell but donā€™t have any others

2 Likes

I just logged in and there was 1 survey there for 70 points. I didnā€™t get an email like I did the last time. Maybe the surveys are linked to how we use the site :man_shrugging:t2:
Iā€™m just grateful that yā€™all say when there is a survey though so I can go check otherwise Iā€™d forget.

How did i miss this :anguished:

Another survey for 40! Iā€™d be curious to see how the algorithm is for who they send em out to

If youā€™re talking about the one on the Nova this really annoyed me. I got it, answered loads on the first bit then on the G-spot arm to do you understand how it works answered, ā€œNoā€ because from the video description I wanted to know if you set it before insertion and itā€™s fixed then and that then just adjusts the flex in the clit arm or if the internal arm is just flexible. Having said, ā€œNoā€ because I wanted further clarification it kicked me out saying I didnā€™t fit the profile and no points. Really pissed me off.

I did however get that one. No sign of the last 70 and 30 you mentioned. I assumed it was based on feedback youā€™ve given in your profile of what you own but not really a clue.

2 Likes

I got the survey for the Nova and based on what you said @Peitho I answered yes to that question.
I didnā€™t get the other 70 or 30 points survey either. Maybe as we do them theyā€™ll give us more opportunities :man_shrugging:t2:

New survey posted today x

1 Like

No survey for me :frowning:

Three in quick succession for me recently.

1 Like

Same here, I think I only ended up with two, and one kicked me out cause I didnā€™t qualify. The last one was with regards to the We Vibe app.

2 Likes

I had a survey today but didnā€™t get an email, I only noticed it by visiting the site.

2 Likes

Another survey for 30 points!

1 Like

Not for me. I think it all depends on which toys you currently own.

None for me either, are you active on the site @HappytoBeHere ? Maybe we donā€™t interact enough.

No, I am not at all. On the very beginning survey, I did have experience with alot of the brands and indiviudal toys they put on the survey, so that may be a reason I get sent more surveys.

2 Likes

We are all signed up.