Anyone ever heard of a man wishlisting?

Clearly wishlists work - there's people all over LH with them, I've seen them on other fora aswell, even on Amazon - camming related ones.

Anyone ever heard of a man with a successful wishlist, though?

cant see why not ?

I don't make wishlists for anyone else though! Personally I make them because it's handy to have everything i'm lusting after in one place, makes it easier to pick and choose at a glance :D

I'm male and have 4 wish lists on here, and others on amazon etc.

I like to shop for myself and my OH so make wishlists with items for both of us.

J

I have one here and amazon, it helps me recall what I'd like to order more than for "wishing" as such :)

KittyStar wrote:

I don't make wishlists for anyone else though! Personally I make them because it's handy to have everything i'm lusting after in one place, makes it easier to pick and choose at a glance :D

Me too!

I definitely don't expect anyone to buy me anything at all. My wishlists are there purely as 'my own personal shopping list', if you like. Definitely makes it easier for me when buying. :)

i make them as im fickle , forgetful and altogether ditzy . NOT so i can use them to blag free stuff , so if i do ever happen to have some spare cash or am down an need cheering i wont get distracted and pickled by all the choices .. i can just go to the stuff ive previously read about and lusted after and PING - pick one . ive noticed a LOT of profiles lately joining up with their description of selves saying '' buy me something from my wishlist ' it just seems so bratty and self serving and yucky .

my wishlist is purely so I can quickly click a couple of things then checkout before I get my mummy guilt lol

im with you on the mama guilt . every time i buy something i wrestle with myself as im not flush with cash ...ooooh i could buy this for ME and just me or spend that on US or some toys for HIM lol

i've got it x3 arghhh!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no :/ i couldnt cope :p

I'm using my wishlist to keep an eye when LH drop the price on any item I like so I can snatch a bargain!

I have a wish list, as been said before it's mainly to see the items I want, that way when I feel like getting something new I don't have to go through everything again.

My OH has a wish list too, on all the sites he frequently shops from. Again it's easier for him when he wants to purchase something, and also it makes it easy for me when I need to buy him a gift and can't think of what to buy him.

Ive had people buy me stuff from my wishlist ( much to my annoyance as like most of you have said I hate it when people spoil me)
I actually use the wishlists on here to keep track ot what ive bought :-P

id spoil everyone im close to on here if circumstance allowed ... when i win lotto ... lol

I don't think most people make wishlists with expectations of people buying for them. Some only have wishlists for their customers or fans to buy stuff, as you say, the cam girls etc, but I think mostly its womens way of organising. We like to shop. If we see things we like, but can't afford yet then it goes in the list to check back later at all the precious things to choose from when we have cash lol.

My wishlist is not for people buying me stuff. Most of the stuff on it is expensive and it is simply a list of all the items I have some kind of interest in and have yet to try. I don't think I have anything on it that is under a tenner so I do not expect anyone to be buying me anything. Primarily, I use my list to link to it if I am asked what products I am interested in reviewing (For my blog basically) because there are so many I can't bloody remember half of them when asked. List = simple ahhhhh! I also use it to list all the products I am interested in so I can come back and read reviews, check if they are on sales or, when I have some cash, go through it and treat myself to a new product. I recently bought myself something from my wishlist actually. The We-Vibe Tango. mmmmm

I have bought men things from their wishlists on here, but they are friends. The thing I have noticed on this forum a few times is people assuming or insinuating that wishlists are used mainly as a hint to be bought gifts. If you were walking around tesco and someone dropped a shopping list, would you feel the need to buy some items off the list to give to the list owner, just because you saw their list? I have never seen the wishlists as hinting. Well, except the ones that are blatantly named, like "List of things I want but am too skint, maybe I will get treated :D" NO! LOL I think you should not worry about it and make a wishlist! I love having a nosy at peoples lists. Sometimes I see things and add them to mine! lol

See, you say "Clearly wishlists work" I assume the end of this sentance is..."To get sent gifts" and what you mean by "A man with a successful wishlist" is basically, a man getting sent gifts. Well yes, men on here get sent gifts all the time, but only because they either sent a gift to a woman, or made close friends with someone here, or helped someone out and that person wanted to say thanks. I don't think I have seen anyone "Successfully" wishlisting by just setting one up, disappearing and waiting for the free gifts to roll in. In my opinion it is friendships, and most of us would treat a friend to a litle something. Beggers don't get, from what I have seen. They get told to go save up and take their sob story elsewhere. I remember one lass, her first post saying she was skint and really wanted a vibrator and did anyone wanna treat her. Someone said "Lovehoney sell £5 vibrators, try one of those" lol epic!

Fluffbags wrote:

I don't think I have anything on it that is under a tenner so I do not expect anyone to be buying me anything.

Pff like that ever stopped me :-P £55 lh deluxe magic wand anyway? :-P

WeeSteve wrote:

?

Fluffbags wrote:

I don't think I have anything on it that is under a tenner so I do not expect anyone to be buying me anything.

True, and I still bollocked you for the gifts lol. You are too kind and peeps take advantage of kind people. I hate seeing that! I go all mother hen and wanna protect all the kind peeps. I can't be mother hen though. That is Mrs A's job! Maybe I can be assistant mother hen lol I know there is people just like you who just wanna make others smile though. Its what makes me realise there is lovely people in the world. I just hope you know its whats inside you thats lovely, not just people saying your lovely and sweet and kind and can you sub them a sex toy. I WILL SLAP THOSE PEOPLE! I HAVE WHIPS!! lol XX

WeeSteve wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

i have things of all prices on there . i was GOBSMACKED in the BEST way when i recieved my mystery gift of the squeel2 . i would love to be able to treat myself in that way let alone anyone else !!!

Bum, I know what you mean, I am on a low income but when I have cash to treat myself, 90% of the time I will spend it on sex toys. I dither though. I think, jeez thats £40 I took a month to save, is it worth it? lol