Arghhhh Pt 2

Okay okay okay, those who read my previous posts about the 2 miscarriages I had, I haven't had a period since my last one in September.

Been for a blood test today and to do a urine sample, test was negative at the Dr's, got home and had a voicemail to call back. I did so and.......

I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

1 Like

YAY!! Oh wow that's such amazing news!! 😄

How are you feeling?

I was absolutely terrified when I fell pregnant again after a MC but things have actually worked out this time (still can't believe it), I'm sending you sticky baby dust! 😘

Thank you!!

I am so so happy but very very nervous too! I can't believe it! I've had some slight pregnancy symptoms but haven't thought anything of it, I just thought my period was due!

Arghh! I can't believe it!!

Xx

Ah it does take a while to sink in! Did you have pregnancy symptoms with your other pregnancies? It's a good sign that you're feeling something already :)

I found that I had none when I miscarried but I've had loads this time, so I associate symptoms with being a good thing!

Will you have any extra monitoring this time?

Congratulations loveballs

Aahhhhh!! That's so great to hear! I know you must be nervous this time around, I wish you all the best and stress-free weeks, and toss some more sticky baby dust after you <3

Congratulations 😊😊😊😊 xx

Congratulations Loveballs! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Congratulations :)

Congrats xx

Ahh congrats!! Xx

Ahhh!

This is absolutely FANTASTIC, congratulations! :D

That's brilliant news congratulations xx

Congratulations x

Congratulations that's great news.

The first pregnancy I had all the symptoms right up until I had my d & c, I had a missed miscarriage so my body continued thinking I was pregnant. The second I miscarried naturally but didn't have any symptoms at all, I only knew due to the doctors recommending me to home test over the weekend before I had a blood test I'm hoping they do monitor more and I think I will have to have an early scan due to no indication of when I conceived as I haven't had a period still x

Boogaloo wrote:

Ah it does take a while to sink in! Did you have pregnancy symptoms with your other pregnancies? It's a good sign that you're feeling something already :)

I found that I had none when I miscarried but I've had loads this time, so I associate symptoms with being a good thing!

Will you have any extra monitoring this time?

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Congratulations loveballs

Thank you everyone! Everything crossed that this pregnancy goes to plan 😀 x

Awww! Wow so pleased for you Loveballs! More sticky baby dust and sparkling non-alcoholic cocktails 🍸

Oh WOW, derp breaths one day at a time. So excited for you.

That is brilliant! I am very happy for you. I hope it all goes well. Please keep us posted