argh gutted

going on first mini break today with my other half, and just started the first period i have had in 18 months!!! how unfair is that - totally gutted ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Aw that's horrible! I'm so sorry! On our holiday during the summer I got my period and a tooth infection during the 2 weeks. Not fun. Hopefully there's still plenty of other things that you can do.

Oh boo mother nature is a b***h :( hope you and your OH still have a lovely time together xx

My period started on the way to the train for my first stayover in what looked like it was going to be a LDR. We'd met through a dating site, had several day trips to places in between, everything was going really well. I hadn't had sex in ages. It was a week early too, so I wasn't prepared.

The worst part though, he was quietly pleased when I told him because he had next to no sexual experience and it turned out he probably wasn't really interested in dating a biological woman.

In other words....

That sucks! Mother Nature is a bit of a bitch x

Oh No - that is such a shame Hun - I feel for you - you will have to have a more relaxing pampering break now with lots of warm baths and masages :) xx

That always happens to me! Nearly every holiday, weekend away or even when my hubby has a weekend off and we are 'free' to do as we please, my period starts :'(

always happens to me. my period came on my wedding day! along with tonsilitus

Citygirl2810 wrote:

always happens to me. my period came on my wedding day! along with tonsilitus

Now that is what I call bad luck! X

mine always arrives at the most inconvenient time possible, not helped by the fact I'm not at all regular :/ first date, christmas party, holiday, you name it and it will happen :(

Hate it when that happens what a bummer!

Such bad timing, it usually happens to me when we go on holiday or when the kids are away... typical.

Oh no my Wifey and I were going away for wedding anniversary and this was going to happen to us. There is a pill you can get now that will delay your period , we were worried what it would do to her body but it was fine. 3 a day until you want it to start. She came on 2 days later. Straight forward script from doc. Will find the name for you all, students take them at exam time. F&S sorry it's to late for you. Try and enjoy your break anyway.

I get random periods whilst on the pill, I'm not supposed to get any but I got one that lasted a week and then I had a week off and another! Lets just say me and boyfriend were unhappy about the lack of sex.

Oh that is the most annoying thing ever!! So sorry :(

The pill is called Utovian.

Gentle giant wrote:

Oh no my Wifey and I were going away for wedding anniversary and this was going to happen to us. There is a pill you can get now that will delay your period , we were worried what it would do to her body but it was fine. 3 a day until you want it to start. She came on 2 days later. Straight forward script from doc. Will find the name for you all, students take them at exam time. F&S sorry it's to late for you. Try and enjoy your break anyway.

Ah no! There is nothing worse thn that happening, so very annoying

The same happened to me before our first wedding anniversary, i did ask for the delay pill but apparently you have to take it a week before/when your due otherwise you have no chance when its started. So its hopeless if your irregular like me.