Frustrated.

Hi all its been a while since i've been on here.

I'm feeling really irritaed and frustrated. my hubby and i have a kid. whilst we have sex regularly, very now and then when she is away we have an extra special long sex session, where we can be daring and extra noisy and also have morning sex (which is impossible with a young kid in the house)

well the last three times where she has stayed the night away i have had a bad cold or my period has put in an appearance.

tomorrow she is away again( lucky i know) well a i now have another cold and feel rotten and now super irritated its been quite a few weeks since sex in general due 1 thing and annother and now another night will pass.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Anal?

Awww, that really sucks. I know it's not a replacement for sex but maybe try to make the best of the evening by doing something romantic and nice with your husband? Or even just curl up and watch movies. If you're anything like my friends who have kids, even that will be an unusual treat!

missmhithrha wrote:

Awww, that really sucks. I know it's not a replacement for sex but maybe try to make the best of the evening by doing something romantic and nice with your husband? Or even just curl up and watch movies. If you're anything like my friends who have kids, even that will be an unusual treat!

Agreed! although im just recovering from the dreaded cold that's been doing its round... ive not got kidd but only see my bf once weekly so sometimes times alone is few n far between ... last week I dosed up on ACTIFED cold stuff omg its brilliant! I was well enough to see him:)

I know how you feel when it comes to kids and having time for ourselves,But dam they grow up fast im now wishing mine was at that young age rather than a teenager.

Its hard getting time on your own but when we use to have free times then we would make the most of it.

Not long ago we both had a week off togther great times well would of been if it wasn't for her monthly thing,So alot of teasing went on lol

I know exactly how you feel I've had 5/6 colds sence I've been pregnant and if it's not the cold it's something else always seems to get in the way!

Dont let a cold get in the way of a sexy night. Im sure ur man wont mind if u cough now and again. Ive had many an ex girlfriend who if they feel poorly or a sore head or hungover didnt want to have sex but my new gf does it no matter what. Get ur man to run u a nice hot bath with some menthol crystals and candles to help you relax. Dont have to be swingin from the rafters if your not feeling energetic. Make love :-)

This has got to be said.... this is what for the spooning position is for, he does all the work n you cant cough or sneeze in his face then lol, worked 4 us...