make up or wake up. Which is better?

Now this is something I've asked on other forums and opinion always seems divided so here we go again...

Picture the scene.

Its a lazy Sunday and you wake up next to your partner and in while in that warm fuzzy glow of not quite away and not quite asleep cuddle up only to wake them. You kiss ...you touch...one thing leads to another and you find that wake-up sex is indeed fantastic.

The only drawback being you can never decide whose going to make who breakfast in bed

Alternativley...

You've had an normal everyday argument with you partner and your now sitting on oposite ends of the sofa going over the battle and wonder why it got heated and that your obviously right and replaying the argument in your head thinking "I wish I said that"

You decide that its kiss and make up time so you do just that and find your kiss returned with passion. Again oe thing leads to another and all too soon your lying in a state of undress and the whole argument has pailed into insignifigance in that post-orgasam glow.

So come on which is better?

ive only ever had wake up sex once, and that was after a mid moring nap. it was nice but would have been better if we were both more alert and not desperate for a pee.

i've never had make up sex, so i couldnt really comment.

Never had make up sex here either Fun gun.

Wake up sex is always great of course!

SG

Um, having on various occasions had both, have to go with wake up...

Whilst make up can erase the argument/make it seem trivial, its not often that both of us will fully forget the argument or 1 of us will be submitting inorder to appologise/make the other feel better

Wake up is nice, can not say its the best sex ever (that would be hotel room (sorry staff of various S.E hotels), only problem is the other half often goes back to sleep where as I am energised and want to get up...

SL & SG.... trust me you dont know what your missing.

I think the make up sex works as all the passion from the argument gets chaneled into sex . Of course its best not to have the argument in the first place but after all we are only human and it happens

fun_gun wrote:

SL & SG.... trust me you dont know what your missing.

I think the make up sex works as all the passion from the argument gets chaneled into sex . Of course its best not to have the argument in the first place but after all we are only human and it happens

ive had rough sex and passionate sex. ( as in i need this right now or im going to go postal) but for me its not that good. I get anorgasmia when im stressed/ pissed off/ upset, so i wouldnt be able to enjoy it at all.

AA thats just about EXACTLY what I mean.

If the argument has run its course and your on the adrenaline "downer" then yeah sex tends to be over quicker but on the other hand in the heat of the argument it can be a real rush. My OH is sub so sometimes it can be about the argument itself(ok that may sound wrong and reads as sex to control a situation but its not like that if you follow. Its more about the passion of the argument being turned into something else if that makes sence)

Wake up sex on the other hand as you say tends to be good as your still relaxed and for me at least waking up with a case of morning glory feels that if its there its there for a reason...use it lol

Either way is good by me. Both have there benefits and both have lead to great sex in the right curcumstances

I have never had "Make up sex" either - there have been occassions when it has almost happend , but I stop myself , I think for me I would feel a bit degraged (?) if after an argument one f**k is expected to make it all better. Whats wrong with a genuine apology and a sensual cuddle ..... ??

( I know I sound old .... I am only 22 ! Lol ! )

Wake up sex though ...... oooooh I do like that !!!!

Meant to add .....

I am much more sensitive in that "Half awake, half asleep " state and it feels fantastic.

Lookin

Nah it doesnt make you sound old...whats right for one isnt right for another.

There aresome situations where your right - its realy not a good idea to even attempt make up sex but if it was a daft thing that got blown all out of proportion turning the situation around into an expression of love cant hurt

Another one for never having make up sex. I hate arguing with my partner - it's rarely about shouting and getting mad, it's usually me getting really upset because I've upset him and he then gets frustrated which makes me even more upset.

Usually I just need a cuddle and he just needs to be left alone.

Wake up sex I love - I love when I'm half asleep and he just climbs onto me requesting sex..mmmm! I'm not a morning person, never very responsive, awake or horny, but I love the closeness of having sex in the morning!

There are occasions (rare ones) where I'll have to get up then get back into bed and while I'm up I'll clean my teeth so I can give a blowjob - he loves those occasions!

My favourite sex though - is middle of the day sex!! I love when he just says to me at random times "want to have sex?" and we can climb into bed! Bedtime sex is good but we're always both tired so daytime sex is the best!!

Ax

this is the first time I've seen a thread that seems to have gone with anything more than a regular 50/50(ish) split.

The consensus is so far deffinatly wake up then

Littlemisshorny wrote:

Wake up sex is better for me but I hate morning breath. Wish I could bypass that one :)

Keep some mints near by - it helps External Media

Wake up sex is amazing =D.

Never had make up sex, my ex was, well a twat basically so I was always wrong so never exactly in the mood and as far as my current partner..... we have never argued lol

ahhh so THAT'S why they leave a mint on your pillow in a posher type of hotel

Has to be wake up sex for me. Had me some this morning and it was amazing, soft, gentle and very loving. I've not had make up sex with my current partner, we had never had an argument!

fun_gun wrote:

ahhh so THAT'S why they leave a mint on your pillow in a posher type of hotel External Media

You got it ..... External Media

AdnaW doesn't do mornings and I don't do arguments...

I'd have to say wake up because if I get annoyed it takes me a while to get back into the swing of things, therefore I wouldn't feel like it.

I've never had any arguments with my OH, but have had plenty of wakeup sex and it's been lovely. It's funny how I fall asleep again after!

I dont think I could do make up sex. Although we've never argued, there's been times when I've been a bit annoyed with him and I've found it really difficult to get in the mood. I've done it because he's initated it but it never really did much for me.

I've had several conversations with friends about wake up sex, I'm the only one who loves it!!!.... Unfortunately my new fella needs a cup of tea and an hour jog before he can even think about sex :(

Yep i love the half awake/asleep orgasms... no better way to start your day!!!