As it's Halloween

This time of year again, was wondering what your favourite horror film was, or what horror book you have read that has made the hairs on your back stand up.

Films, my all time favourite-Although not entirely a horror film-Is An American Werewolf in London.
The Conjuring, raises the hair on my arms due to it being based on fact.
It follows, a nightmare of a film.

Older classics, the shinning and Psycho are worthy of a good fright night.

2 Likes

28 Days Later

1 Like

Interesting but not that interesting, the sequel 28 weeks later was filmed 2 houses away from where I used to live.

1 Like

Not really a horror film, more of a thriller, but Silent Hill

Plenty of horror films I like & love but Eden Lake is one of my favourites.

American Werewolf In London, Hellraiser, Halloween, Saw.
Modern horror? Not so much!

1 Like

Bram Stokers Dracula,Just Watched The conjuring again which was so good,An American Werewolf in London and The exorcist :ok_hand:
Love the Scream movies as well as lighter watching :ghost:
Love Stephen King and will often go back to my favourite books repeatedly :scream:

Ooh, sleepy hollow is usualy one i watch this time of year.
Dracula, american werewolf, intervew with a vampire. The adams family.
Might rewatch teen wolf and the order too. Both very good series.

1 Like

I watch the Scream trilogy and The Rocky horror picture show!

2 Likes

Love Sleepy Hollow!

I’m a massive lover of horror! My all time go to classics for Halloween is Sleepy Hollow and Nightmare on Elm street :ghost:

Most recent thing I’ve seen that has been good has to be Malignant or a not so new but still fresh with a strong artistic capture was the remake of Suspiria.

I was wondering about Malignant, if a horror fan say’s it’s good i’ll have a watch. Suspiria sounds good as well.

1 Like

My guilty pleasure favourite ‘horror’ film is Freddy vs Jason, all time favourite horror is Halloween, there’s just something about Michael Myers that is alluring, shame he likes to be stabby though! The Conjuring series though is just incredible too! Train to Busan is a cracking zombie fil too!

2 Likes

Yes! Doo as both are very twisted and malignant especially I think will set standards for all new horrors to aim for :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely love horrors, Halloween is probably my favourite all of them apart from no3 also like the babadook and used to love return of the living dead when I was younger, also child’s play and nightmare on elm street

2 Likes

Neither of us like horror, the most Halloween we get is the lost boys. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Halloween was good-Loved the theme tune-but they took it too far, there’s a new one just released or about to be. Those 80’s Zombie flicks were great, best remake was Dawn of the dead in 2004.

1 Like

Love all the Hellraiser films not exactly horror but…

Yeah love them…

1 Like