What's your favourite thing about Halloween?

I love the Autumn leaves falling down (one of my favourite seasons). It's also time to put the heating on, cosy pyjamas, hot chocolate and snuggles with the OH.

Also, horror films are coming out more frequently now!! ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I am obsessed with pumpkins too and anything pumpkin related...

Loving the cock ring in the Halloween shop, the pumpkin one obviously!!! Lol. ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜„

Horror films, crisp cold nights, sweets! And not to mention my partner tends to get all her costumes out during the week of Halloween. Also we celebrate dia de los muertos in our house as my family are partly from Hispanic regions and we have celebrated since I was a child.

Not overly bothered by Halloween apart from the chance to dress up (love a cosplay opportunity) but Autn is my favourite season. Warm colours, hot spices, crisp weather and cosy times before the real nasty and dangerous weather of winter.

EVERYTHING

I love it. I used to party hard for Halloween in the best costumes (even if I say so myself) but now I get excited for horror movies and junk food.

Pumpkin carving with The Nightmare Before Christmas on in the background. We do this with my husband's children now too.

Also, Horror mazes or walks, hope I get to do one again this year!

My party days are behind me now, but my love for Halloween stays strong.

**MOVED TO OFF TOPIC**

Being able to wear all black without people asking me if Iโ€™m going to a funeral!!

Also horror movie marathons ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm super ugly so it's the only time of year I get compliments on my 'mask'. ๐Ÿ™‚

Absolutely love Halloween - we are actually going away this year eeek for it. Can't wait to dress up and have some fun x

I love the pumpkin carving and also letting the kids dish out sweets to all the trick or treaters that come. This year I think we are attending a Halloween party so that should be fun.

It is great to see so many others embracing the season! Love Halloween, husband and I draw up a list of horror films throughout the year and then have a bit of a binge.

From a nature point of view, I agree totally with Autumn being the best season from a visual perspective. It really is one of those wonderful simple pleasures, the contrasting colours, appreciating the beauty in the stages of what is fundamentally decay and retraction.

Lovely comments on here, really enjoying reading them!

I love the fact that so many others are into similar things that I love, a real sense of connection!

Keep your thoughts flowing... ๐Ÿ•ธ ๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽ† and thanks. xx

I've also been getting my adult colouring books out and writing the odd letter, to keep me busy in the warmth of our home on these cold, dark evenings. ๐Ÿ–โœ’๐Ÿ—’ x

I always start my seasonal card making once October arrives (preparing for christmas already!) ๐ŸŽ„ ๐Ÿ“ฎ

Autumn and Halloween definitely brings out my creative motivations. ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ•ธ

I love wearing my Lovehoney lingerie even at this chilly time of year! The heating is on now - no excuse for getting too cold!! Lol. ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐ŸŒ’ โ„ x

I love Halloween so much! I love the crisp clear days of autumn and the beautiful colours of nature, candles cardigans and blankets and horror movies, I wish autumn was all year round...hehe I have also bought a pumpkin cock ring ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽƒ

If we are being honest.... Then its the kids sweets and chocolates from trick or treating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ...just me??

As a dad and Grandfather , I love seeing the excitement in little kids eyes . It is a good thing we do not have the room to store many more large outdoor decorations because we would have much more than we already have . I do enjoy decorating outside of our house , the graves in front yard are a favorite . I also love trying to be creative in my pumpkin carving and trying to beat my last years carving . Challenge is to keep from becoming diabetic ! Deciding how terifying a costume I will get into . Not too much for the youngest ones , but still enough for older ones .

My favourite holiday. I love scary and creepy stuff. I don't frighten easily so I take it as a personal challenge.

I like how creative people can get with their make-up and costumes, too.

Oh and I'm a pretty weird girl so Halloween makes me feel "normal" in a way. Lol

Horror movies in a dark candle lit room has the be the best! Carving pumpkins are so much fun and of course thereโ€™s that odd autumn smell you get outside, anyone else know what I mean?! :)

The best thing by far about Halloween is my sexy witch costumes. I love them, and each year, i get a bit sexier.

We always go to an adult party run by some friends, so we don't really get involved in the rest of it.

I like Halloween because I like times where people come together to celebrate - I like the decorations, snacking and partying.

Pinching the kids sweets after trick or treating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ok not really. Love dark nights. We always throw a Halloween party for the kids so having all our friends and kids round we all dress up lots of silly party games and drinks. House decorated think I've more Halloween decs than Christmas lol. Then when everyone has gone we put on a horror Love it.