At a low point in my life. PE problems.

Well I never assumed Id have to resort here at LH. For since I've known I've always been very quick off the mark. I suffer from Premature Ejaculation. When it comes to foreplay and such Im fine I can hold for some time, soon as I thrust sexually it builds up quick and I release too soon even though I don't want to.

I've tried physco sexual therapy. Stop start. But of hypnotherapy and now I'm using LH stamina flesh light.

I'm just hoping there's improvement somewhere out there. Pretty much on verge of giving up totally. My OH understandbly will move on soon. She doesn't really like toys? But only penetration through sex etc.

Yeah so I had get that off my chest sorry.

I think it's awful you think she'll leave if you can't last as long as she'd like. If it's during thrusting, could you try it with her on top? A toy to practise on will do you good as there's no pressure, just relax and last longer for yourself rather than for someone else. Also, how long after ejaculating can you get up again? You could try having a go with your toy and lasting as long as you can, then wait an hour or so and go again with your wife

It sounds like to me this is all in your brain, although you probably know this already. The more you think about it the worse it gets. I think the best thing to do is to just keep trying and eventually it will get better.

As far as your girlfriend is concerned, do you really want to be with someone who would leave you at the slightest problem like this? Maybe you should talk through things with her and see where she stands on the matter. It's onviously not going to help if you have pressure on you to perform, you need a bit of reassurance.

I know that if my husband ever had this problem I would be there to support him through it, I could never leave him over something like this and go off with someone else. It's extremely shallow, so personally, if it does come to that and she does leave you to get it elsewhere, it's her loss not yours. You deserve better than that.

MrsMcX wrote:

I know that if my husband ever had this problem I would be there to support him through it, I could never leave him over something like this and go off with someone else. It's extremely shallow, so personally, if it does come to that and she does leave you to get it elsewhere, it's her loss not yours. You deserve better than that.

This^^

When my OH and I first got together he was a bit quick off the mark, but to be honest it never bothered me - I actually took it as a compliment to know that I excited him that much. He takes longer now which he's happier with, but I'd support him regardless because I love him.

Are you sure she'd leave you or do you just think that? Thinking this is probably making it harder for you to overcome the situation..

I know it's not a "fix" and is more a mask, but have you tried any of the delay sprays or lotions? They work by numbing things so you don't feel the full sensations, some have some pretty decent reviews.

I've recently suffered with the same (having previously prided myself on my stamina). So yeah, I get where you're coming from and yes its a massive confidence downer.

Quick fix; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27146 I've tried this with good success. Definitely boosted my staying power by 15-20 minutes.

Other things you can try are the stop start technique, 7 and 9 short and deep thrusts, thrusting slower, and squeezing the head of your penis.

as longer terms tips focus on controlling your breathing so your taking in longer breaths and taking longer to breath out, and kegel exercies several times a day. Everytime you wee, stop it in midflow regularly, and hold it for ten seconds plus.