Avoiding those inevitable awkward moments in public

This is more for the guys i suppose. Having not seen my gf for a year, my last week at work has been rather erm...hard :P She arrives here on Saturday again and the thoughts in my head are betraying me every 5 minutes, ffs :P What stuff do you think of to keep the wolf from the door, if you catch my drift? :P I've been singing all sorts of crap 80's pop songs to myself and resorting to the old favourite...thinking about cricket. Any other helpful ideas before i get caught by a workmate or worse, a supervisor? Lol.

Very tight undies CF!

Rinse under a cold tap?

Cricket! Don't think of middle leg whatever you do fella! You'll have the supervisors eye out! ;)

Or 80's . . .just think of that keyboard player from Styx who looked like Hitler, he used to freak me out :S

Lol i crank on Iron maiden / the who ;)

Wank wank and wank fella lol x

normal situation for me ...think about the things you love about her that dont concern sex

I realise Im a woman and these may all be crap but......having a vasectomy.....the incision etc....surely that will work!!!

Getting it trapped in a zip.

Getting it caught in a car door.

Ice cubes.

Being burnt with a hot poker.

The list is endless but please feel free to laugh at my ideas LOL !!!

LMF xx

PS if these work I have plenty more

It has just been pointed out to me that I should have stated that you think about these actions only!!

I thought that would have been obvious bearing in mind your GF is coming home but hey we live in a world of suing so....please do not try these at home or indeed anywhere else!!!!

Lol, some interesting and some worrying techniques really :P LilMissFrustrated? Remind me never to get on your bad side, ffs :P You seem very creative, which normally i would say was good but i dunno... :P

MissBBW, i think you got it. Shirley from Eastenders. My God, i dunno why i never tried that before. I'll need to show my gf her next time she's on :P

gunther, it doesn't matter what i think about her, she just has that effect, whether i think of her working on her computer or dressed up all gorgeous. She just does it for me :P

Hellkat, you think i haven't been already? :P

Tomcatter, nah, Iron Maiden are my favourite band ever. If i think about Rime Of The Ancient Mariner or something, i'll just get bouncier but with more rhythm, lol :P

SEXYGET, i think the doubled up boxers is the way to go. Let's hope it's not too warm. Well, it's Scotland, i should be fine really :P

Kinkygentleman, it's been a year since i last grabbed her, so i know how you feel.

Hellkat wrote:

At work???

If he gets fired then he will have no way of keeping his mind of his girlfriend!

Try thinking about Ann Widdecombe in lingerie/naked coming on to you!!!

Kasumi wrote:

Try thinking about Ann Widdecombe in lingerie/naked coming on to you!!!

Hmmm, yeah that's a pretty horrific thought, lol. Thing is, i don't want my libido killed stone dead :P

Satoshi wrote:

Hellkat wrote:

At work???

If he gets fired then he will have no way of keeping his mind of his girlfriend!

And i should add, my response didn't mean i had been wanking at work, lol. Terrible health and safety risks in my line of work if you have dirty hands :P

I need your libido very lively ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I realise Im a woman and these may all be crap but......having a vasectomy.....the incision etc....surely that will work!!!

Getting it trapped in a zip.

Getting it caught in a car door.

Ice cubes.

Being burnt with a hot poker.

The list is endless but please feel free to laugh at my ideas LOL !!!

LMF xx

PS if these work I have plenty more

damned funny tell me more lmfao