Awkward anal question

Hi all!

Bit of an awkward question. Just wondering if anyone else experiences alot of bloating after anal sex?

Its quite a recent thing we have been enjoying but I've found that the past few weeks i have been super painfully bloated.

I eat healthily and drink lots and all that so i dont think its diet related. Unless it's still suffering after effects from Christmas dinner!

Feel so silly asking but what better place to ask!

My partner and I both do. All you can do is ride it out and drink lots of water and eat healthy. It's weird but you're not alone.x

I’ve been experimenting with a bit of anal play for the first time recently. Not anal sex but tried a couple of butt plugs and began to feel unusually bloated and felt general discomfort. I too thought it might be overeating during the Xmas holidays. I did even wonder if it was because the first few times I tried the douche I filled myself with air until I worked out how to do it properly lol. Might just have been a coincidence but it has settled down now, got some Windsettlers from the chemist.

Do you douche beforehand? Sometimes that can cause bloating and stomach upsets.

This is most likely down to douching and or air getting pushed in. If you douche, do it will standing or sitting upright, you don’t want water to pass into your colon, this can feel uncomfortable to the uninitiated, especially if it’s just straight tap water since it is not osmotically neutral, it can also make things more messy.

As others have said it’s usually due to using a douche or air getting trapped. Always make sure before using a douch to fill it with water and then squeeze the bulb until you remove all the air and water comes to the top of the insert tube, this will help with discomfort. Also our butts aren’t really designed for things to go into them no matter how fun and pleasurable it may seem it can stress quite a bit of your nerves down below so if your new to bum play take it easy and use a good lube.

I tend to do a quick douche after anything to do with the butt, just to remove any lubricant etc as this can also make your bowel start doing all sorts of movements.

Thanks all!

We don't douche so im guessing its just some trapped air and stuff. Need to slow it down on the bum stuff I think! Haha!

I haven’t used the douche for a while, coincides with things settling down. Always use it while standing upright and only a small amount of tepid water. The first few times it was because the bulb wasn’t completely full so the first bit squeeze just pushed the air out with rather comical results. It’s not the most dignified thing to do.

Anal sex or using a butt plug or being fisted ( 😆) can push air in ,be the receiving person be male or female could this be what's happening? Perhaps just ave to accept "lots of pumps"?