Back after tough few weeks!

Hellooo ^_^

I feel bad that I haven't been talkative on LH as I used to be but the past few weeks have been time consuming & emotional. Firstly, I ended my 2 year relationship as we weren't happy but he blames me for everything & hasn't taken any responsibility for the breakdown of communication/trust; it was a very one sided relationship & he was quite controlling. Secondaly, because of this I put myself back into counselling to cope with being told how I am a nasty person who is a narsissist, arrogant so & so who is this and that and he broke me down to having 0 confidence so I've been getting myself back & seeing the good inside me. And thirdly...COURSEWORK I've been swamped by coursework these past few weeks so now I have everything I have a plan to get it all done and make time for myself.

Sorry for the rant but I do hope I can get back into the forums and chat until my fingers can no longer type ^_^ xx

Welcome back! I hope you're doing okay xx

I am thank you ^_^ I've gotten back to the happy, excentric old me & been doing things I was scared into not doing xx

Lovely to have you back ☺ xx

Aww I'm sorry hun, I hope you're doing much better now and it's great to have you back. Chin up :)

*huge hugs* good to see you back huni xxx

Very good to see you back

Thank you everyone, I feel much better & finally back to my old self! xx

Hello MissNoir! I hope you are okay x 

Hi and welcome back x

Geez you have been busy! Welcome back hun :)

Welcome back. Hope you're doing ok and feeling really strong and positive now. I haven't checked in for a few weeks now either. Lots going on recently, including family bereavement but decided to log in today and realised how much I'd missed it. Looking forward to catching up again :)

Welcome back, sorry to hear of your recent experiences but glad to see that you've now made it through to the other side and are back on your feet. It's certainly not easy to dust yourself off and get back on your feet when you've been knocked down like that, so well done to you! Glad to have you back!

Welcome back hun, pleased to hear your ok :) xx