Been a little quiet sorry

Helloooo

I've not been on the forums the past few days & feeling a little bad just going M.I.A.

I've had a busy few weeks and it's all caught up with me, I started back at uni so have been spending 80% of my life on trains. My dad threw me out the house after coming back from a weekend break so I had to find somewhere to live and move into quickly which I've finally gotten sorted & I've just been down with it all, I'm looking into going back to counselling so I can cope a little better because I clearly haven't managed to but nothing some new lingerie can't solve, hopefully be back on the forums soon ^_^ x

Oh my goodness honey.

Just sending you massive hugs and cake xx

What a hard time for you! Glad that you found somewhere to live and hopefully things will get better for you soon. Sending, I'm impressed by your capability to deal with this :)

It should be sending hugs 😁

MissNoir wrote:

Helloooo

I've not been on the forums the past few days & feeling a little bad just going M.I.A.

I've had a busy few weeks and it's all caught up with me, I started back at uni so have been spending 80% of my life on trains. My dad threw me out the house after coming back from a weekend break so I had to find somewhere to live and move into quickly which I've finally gotten sorted & I've just been down with it all, I'm looking into going back to counselling so I can cope a little better because I clearly haven't managed to but nothing some new lingerie can't solve, hopefully be back on the forums soon ^_^ x

Ditch your dad from your life now, in the future should he dare moan you never see him, remind him of this time, massive hugs coming over to you.

Sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time. Sending hugs xx

Thanks everyone ^_^ I feel bad not posting as the forums are one place I feel genuinely happy and get a good laugh from. Will be more active again soon ^_^

kittencub - I have, he made it clear he dodn't want me there and it was worsening my anxiety as I had to maintain the house but it wasn't good enough, he'd never taken an interest in my but bragged about my accomplishments but I don't need him, I just want to go do my own thing without people holding me back

Hope things begin to look up for you hun. You know we're always here for you xx

Hugs MissNoir, we've all got shit going on behind the scenes, good to see you back x

Hi, we've not spoken much but I feel for you. Sending hugs and hope you can get on and start the next chapter in your life.

Feel for you honey xx

MissNoir wrote:

Thanks everyone ^_^ I feel bad not posting as the forums are one place I feel genuinely happy and get a good laugh from. Will be more active again soon ^_^

kittencub - I have, he made it clear he dodn't want me there and it was worsening my anxiety as I had to maintain the house but it wasn't good enough, he'd never taken an interest in my but bragged about my accomplishments but I don't need him, I just want to go do my own thing without people holding me back

Extra hugs now find a new life for yourself, without toxic people in it.

So sorry to hear of this difficult time. Positive vibes coming your way hunni and look forwards to seeing you on forums again when you feel ready 👍😙💟xx

Sounds like youve had it rough..congrats on your new place, hopefully you will feel at home In no time.

Glad your back. Xx

Sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time hunni... Hopefully things will get much better for you from now on - sending lots of hugs xx

Well donme on getting your new place. I hopew now things will start settling down for you .

Take care XX

A change is as good as a rest so they say 😊 How awful of your dad to do that though. Big hug 😘