=( Bad LH order

Rechargable batteries have the same problem with phone batteries in that if they are over charged/get hot they tend to expand as if they are about to blow up.

Menyanthe I don't think I have anything like that, I shall just wait till I get replacement and use normal batteries...

And SnoWMan I won't be using rechargables anymore... Can't say I've had rechargables blow up on me thankfully

Hi AlaineB

As the others have said, rechargables are slightly bigger so we recommend sticking to a good quality disposable for our toys :)

I'm really glad you gave us a call and Customer Care are going to send a replacement.

Giving your vibe a good thwack against the edge of a table, facing the opening downwards can often shift a stubborn battery so it may be worth giving that a try to see if you can rescue the original delivery.

Otherwise, enjoy your replacement when it arrives!

i get all my batterys from the poundshop they seem to have a good deal on them and you get a lot for your money they do last awhile which good,so im not spending that much on them :)

I got my DBO scorpion vibe and it's faulty.. I'm not massively bothered as it was only £3 and I have the spider as well so I can just swap the bullets over.

Batteries should be universal, it's really stupid.

Holz105 wrote:

I got my DBO scorpion vibe and it's faulty.. I'm not massively bothered as it was only £3 and I have the spider as well so I can just swap the bullets over.

Batteries should be universal, it's really stupid.

Hey Holz105

I'm sorry to hear your vibe is faulty.

Even though it may not have been overly expensive, we don't want you paying for something which doesn't work!

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can get a replacement sorted for you :)