=( Bad LH order

Well firstly on a happy note, my LH order came early =D

However sadly, when I went to put the battery in the Mini G-Spot vibe the battery is stuck, to give LH credit they are sending me a replacement, just sad that it's gotten stuck and the top won't go on and that I'm now also down a rechargable battery

That's a shame especially when you are eager to get something into action..they are good though LH always do their best to resolve the problems we sometimes face!

Rechargble batteries are slightly wider. You shouldn't use them in toys unless it states to use them. It's very common for them to get stuck because of this x x

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Rechargble batteries are slightly wider. You shouldn't use them in toys unless it states to use them. It's very common for them to get stuck because of this x x

I never knew this... but then i never use rechargable batteries lol.

At least Lh are sending new one Alaine : ) you'll have to let us all know what it's like when you finally get it going and given it a good try out. ; )

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I had no idea, I always thought they were the same size?...

It fitted fine in the lady lust finger though....

Fingers crossed the replacement comes soon and I can get going... going to nip to asda and buy some normal battries for my replacement lol

I was going to say about not using rechargeable batteries with sex toys. I swear this is mentoned all over Lovehoney? I found out about it on the site.

Yes I read on a thread here recently about batteries what Bv is saying, rechargeable batteries are slightly larger (from memory it was LH staff that posted it) and they can get stuck. They can fit in some toys, however it is not advisable to put them in toys that dont explicitly say to use them for this reason.

oh no, i got my order today aswell the DBO vampire bride bullet and either the batteries it came with are faulty or the product is. Going to go on a battery run soon lol :)

They are just ever soo slightly wider. Some of the toy battery compartments are so narrow that although the battery will go in ok, you will never get it out because there is no room for it to slide out.
I learnt this because I used to work in currys as a student and people broke kids toys using them. So the manager had us warned to advise against using rechargeable batteries. Then I once put them in a vibrator without realising. ( I just grabbed two batteries out of the drawer). They wouldn't come out but I managed to take the whole vibrator apart with a skew driver to retrieve them. . They will be ok in some
Vibrators that have removable battery connections but if it's a case of inserting them into the long shaft of the toy it's not worth risking it

Hiya - sorry to hear you had a problem with your new toy although glad a new one is on it's way to you! We don't recommend rechargeable batteries in toys as they are a little bigger than normal ones. We have a buyers guide about it here. Always good to know these little things :-)

Coco girl it's probably the batteries. They tend to be cheap batteries . I had the problem with a few toys when they arrived but as soon as I out some Duracell in them, they worked perfectly x x

P.s if you don't have to return the toy to LH and you just are going to bin it.... Take a hammer to it and you will soon get your battery back lol

I had no idea about the rechargable ones.. So sorry!!!

Guess I will know for next time... Feel like a naughty school girl being told off for using them lol

blonde vixen13 wrote:

P.s if you don't have to return the toy to LH and you just are going to bin it.... Take a hammer to it and you will soon get your battery back lol

I think I might just do that, but the toy is plastic so I may end up breaking the battery.. Will see if OH can get the battery out over the weekend which is when I'll next see him...

I had this problem with one toy before, but somehow I managed to pull out the batteries without damaging them or the toy. I don't remember what I did, though - it was a long time ago.

AlaineB wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I think I might just do that, but the toy is plastic so I may end up breaking the battery.. Will see if OH can get the battery out over the weekend which is when I'll next see him...

Have you tried proper bashing it against the side of the table? I've had regular batteries get stuck in a toy before and Cazz told me to do that haha. That should make it fall out, and if not then at least you would have tried.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

AlaineB wrote:

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Have you tried proper bashing it against the side of the table? I've had regular batteries get stuck in a toy before and Cazz told me to do that haha.

hahaha I have tried that, also tried shaking it and everything... I was actually a little stupid and tried using my teeth - thankfully I didn't break the battery or get battery acid in my mouth,,, I just hurt my teeth and didn't move the battery at all hahahaha oops... Was really looking forwards to using it too, oh well

Perhaps some tweezers could do the trick?

Menyanthe - because my teeth didn't work I don't think tweezers will but I'm off to find mine and try =P

**Edit... sadly didn't work

Ah, ok. I have a wild idea, but you might not have it. Perhaps using a strong magnet will help. Probably the ones that we stick on the fridge will not be strong enough though.