Bad reaction towards cum/semen...

Lately my reaction towards my partner cum has been really bad to the point where even just feeling it on my hands makes me feel the need to heave/vomit. Though he's fine with it and actually feels the same way himself, I cannot help but feel horrific for acting that way. If he were to be like that towards me after I've just orgasmed, I wouldn't really want to do it again...

Don’t get me wrong though, I love it when he cums, especially when it’s inside me. But as soon as it’s on my hands or in my mouth I have to try hiding how I’m reacting towards it.

Does anyone else have this problem, or has any advise they could give?

Would very much appreciate some help!!

Do you mean it's the texture or appearance that's bothering you?

I have to admit, and I feel really bad for saying this because apparently it's not sexy, but I hate the consistency of semen! It's all gooey and slimy eurgh, I have no problems with the taste but I have to mentally switch off in order to take a load in my mouth due to the texture. I try not to let it show, but occasionally I do gag or pull a face and then I feel really bad, because that's not 'hot', but my partner doesn't mind at all.

Can't offer much advice really, like I said I just try to switch off my brain if he ejaculates in my mouth and pretend it's something else. If he does it anywhere else on my body, it doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes I find using flavoured lube helps to overcome the same problem with precum, as my partner gets really sticky when he's aroused, even before he's come, and it's like the consistency of snot *shudders*. The flavoured lube works a treat in that case to take my mind off it :)

Other than that I love going down on him, I just really wish I could love semen! 

If it is the actual taste I'm not sure if LH sells a product that is for numbing the throat for oral that is flavored, but I have a girlfriend who swears by It to help offset her need to gag based on taste.

Your partners diet also can affect taste / smell. It may be an urban legend but pineapple juice is supposed to help with the taste factor.

First thing I though was are u pregnant. Secondly could b his diet

Defiantly not pregnant. - on the pill and have the implant, ahaa.

The taste isn't the problem as I know how to deal with that, very thankful for flavoured lube! It is mostly the texture exactly like what Boogaloo said. I used to be fine with it, would just swallow straight away and would even play with it when he came on me. So weird and annoying how I can't do that now.

I have seen the deep throat sprey which Im going to buy as soon as I get paid, hopefully that'll help at least a little bit!

Well if he likes to cum on you and see it on your body, maybe have him do it further away from your face you he can still enjoy the visual but you are not having that reaction. Some ideas might be cuming on your behind or on your chest and he can play with it / rub it in if that is a turn on. If you dont feel like you can touch it outright with your hands maybe use a massage mit to spread it around, mix in some of the massage oil / candle with it to change up texture / scent.

I would like to think you partner understands that this is not a conscience choice on your part but a reaction from your senses you cannot control. I am sure he wants you to enjoy it and hopefully there is a work around for you both.

I use to be fine with cum. Its feeling of it on my hands i stand.looking at the (in boogaloo words) snot like constistency, the urge to shake it off in unattractive dance similiair to bewilderd bear on its hind legs while screaming hysterically can be struggle not to do. Ur not alone in this! Well done you for being considerate on how u feel but maybe have a word with ur partner.tell him how u feel bout it.

Just act all dominant and demand he cums on himself or is responsible for cleaning you up. That way you would not need to touch the stuff!

Considering he feels the same way towards his own cum, I don't think cumming on himself is a good idea either. Plus I'd rather it be on me without the bad reaction, ahaa.

Just going have to train myself back into the hand of it again, some how...

Are you able to train yourself to ignore it at all, or do you always react to it no matter how hard you try? I know it's not great advice, but I find that the second the thought crosses my mind that "ugh it feels so slimy" then that's it, I have a bad reaction, whereas if I'm able to concentrate on something else at the time of ejaculation I manage to get through it okay. I know that's easier said than done!

Woudl a tissue in the hand or washcloth ready by be helpful here?

I hate the texture of semen. I can look at it fine, and don't particularly care if I get some on me but if I even think about it in my mouth it just makes me gag. That texture.... ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Have you tried slipping a condom on once he's near the point of finishing?

If you used to be ok with it and this is just a new thing, you could try visualisation exercises to overcome the bad feelings. Forgive me if this sounds a bit weird but I've used this method to overcome various things. Basically get yourself into a relaxed state (by meditation or deep breathing perhaps) then visualise it happening and visualise yourself enjoying the taste/texture whatever and try and bring the positive feelings you used to have about it to the surface. I know it sounds crazy but it can help with all sort of mental blocks.

Doesn't sound weird at all, Ruby Red Slippers. I've already been trying this, picturing the times when I used to really enjoy it and try to bring that excitement back. Not yet had chance to trail whether or not it is working, but a little more time may mean a bigger result!

Using a condom at the end would just kill the mood to be honest, plus I don't want to avoid feeling it, just improve the way I react towards it...

Boogaloo - I'll give that a go, when I can. Maybe the mix of both will be beneficial, ahaa.

Maybe your body is allergic to it?

Yep people can be allergic to semen.