Help - Didn't enjoy BJ this morning

Some advice please. I love giving BJ and OH loves receiving them. I am happy to swallow and do it a lot. First thing this morning however, it did not taste good. It made me gag and I hate to spit. This really upset me that I couldn’t please him. Why is this

1 Like

Make sure he drinks plenty of water each night. Was he drinking alcohol the night before?

2 Likes

Thank you. He wasn’t drinking last night but he did gave a few I’m the pub whilst watching footie in the afternoon. It is something I normally do in the evening to relax him after work, I do think it’s the first time I’ve done it first thing

2 Likes

Pineapple is supposed to help with the taste

2 Likes

If he eats a lot of red meat that will also make the cum taste nasty :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Thanks hun. Not gonna let it put me off, will be trying again very soon

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound like you didn’t please him, it could just be something he has eaten. You are what you eat, and the tastiest semen I’ve ever had is from a person that doesn’t drink much, doesn’t smoke and eats mostly fresh food.

It could also be that you were maybe just not as ready for it as you thought. If it was just this one time, I’d say you don’t have a problem yet and just try and chill about it. Give him a bj at the normal time just to reassure yourself.

3 Likes

First thing in the morning he’ll naturally be bit dehydrated from not drinking water for 6 to 8 hours, sleep breathing or snoring and body heat under duvet.

I find it harder to cum in the morning when dehydrated and don’t cum as much so maybe just avoid swallowing in the morning wait a few hours until he’s hydrated a bit.

3 Likes

Not sure if this would have any effect but had he been for a wee beforehand as first thing in morning urine can be very strong and potent and might effect the taste of cum :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. He hadn’t got out of bed yet so I did wonder if this was the case. I haven’t done it since but I am not gonna let it out me off

2 Likes

I would say, since you say its the first time youve done it first thing, that he was probably slightly dehydrated from going the night without drinking anything.

I honestly dont have an answer, but dont let it put you off. Defintely suggest he drinks more through the night if youre going to blow him first thing. Or make sure youre only on your knees at night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You want to carry on enjoying it as much as he does, so definitely have a conversation!

Happy sucking :yum:

2 Likes

Garlic, salty foods, spicy foods, dairy and alcohol will all cause sperm to be quite unpleasant. Also if you have any medication or feel under the weather it can do the same.

Fresh fruit, water, pineapple, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger can all make things taste far better, so I’d suggest maybe just introducing things and see what he thinks. Iv always found if you experiment with your partner and say things like, Iv heard if you have lots of water and pineapple it makes your loads huge and taste amazing, it can be quite a fun game to play together. It also changes how ladies taste so her can return the favour :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Use a condom if you don’t enjoy the taste? Or give a hand job instead?

1 Like

It was just a one time thing and wanted to know if anyone else had experienced it. Quite happy to keep doing it just not first thing

4 Likes

My suggestion is maybe do it later in the evening after the shower, we all have a tendency of getting sweaty and things in the night. Just remember if it really doesn’t taste great then maybe have a conversation and don’t suffer. I’m pretty sure he will be more than happy to chug some water or at least have some pineapple juice each night if he is gonna get a blowy in the morning :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol yes maybe see if he has a wee first and wait a while before trying it to see if it makes a difference

3 Likes