Ball virgin..

fistinglover69 wrote:

id say go for a cheap set first and see if they will even work for you. i bought kegel balls and they stayed in of their own accord and so were useless and i bought jiggle balls and they didnt jiggle cause they didnt have enough room to move .

I went for cheap set first, they were okayish, but it was not until I got my Lelo Luna I really started to enjoy. The first cheap set was too long for me I believe, it did not move as much and the string to remove them was bit absorbing. I am not sure that the cheap sets are that great. I mean you dont have to go for the most expensive, but there are some in the middle range too. Plus you always have LH return policy, if it does not work out.

its not the Dyson ball then ? LOL

I just spent three hours getting a ben wa ball back out, initially on finding it unretrievable I googled and found this: http://frapgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2007/02/for-sale-ben-wa-balls-almost-new.html so I didn't panic, but it was not a pleasant experience. Mine didn't have a tether, so I would not recommend. I think what happened is one just lodged above the pubic bone, and I am not sure how you avoid this.

not going to try again