Ben Wa balls

I'm keen to get some Ben Wa balls but my OH doesn't see the appeal. What do you guys think?

Well, your OH isn't the one who is going to use them, he can only enjoy the benefits of your stronger pelvic floor. If you want them, buy them for youself and have fun with your workout :)

Go for it! Your OH will soon change his mind after you have used them for a while ;)

Yeah, I agree, it's very important to keep the vaginal area toned and it's you that will be using them not him. I doubt that he'll be complaining when he reaps the benefits !

Thank you guys! I don't always do what he says ;-)

What's not to like from his side? He gets an improved sexual experience with no extra effort!

when it comes to the ben wa balls. The `basic` ones I find are only good for those who have VERY weak PVC muscles, or if you `just` wanting to experience what they are like

I have used both sets of Basic Ben wa balls from LH, including the glass ones. Speaking from some one who has never used them before, I would go with the Luna/ 50 shades of grey ones, as you can alter the weight of them, to suit you.

I do like ben wa balls, but I need heavier ones persoally, I was quite suprised on how tones I was down there. also if your wanting to train and tone your PVC muscles there is various kegal toners that LH has, which I am personally looking into purchasing.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26026

Please note that some Ben Wa balls/jiggleballs are attched by string, other by silicone (which I personally recommend as the string ones are hard to keep clean) and there are ones that do not come attched at all.

Also if you have an IUD fitted, please be careful. I have one, but as yet have not experienced any issues, with the three different sets of Ben Wa Balls I have used

SF

Thank you for all the advice SF :-) I'll bare it in mind when I do make a purchase :-P

Ben Wa / Kegel balls are the best thing that happened to me since I discovered this site! Honestly, your OH doesn't have to see the appeal of them - but he soon will! I see them more of a means to an end. I would never be more than mildly aroused by them, but OMG how they improve orgasms. I bought some really basic balls (the LH basic ones and the Swoon balls) and both my boyfriend and I can already feel the difference. I'm already planning to invest in either the Lelo or 50 shades of grey balls for more intermediate / advanced training.

With stronger pelvic muscles, you'll feel tighter and more aware of your orgasms. You'll be able to really squeeze your muscles around him when he's inside you and that's going to be just amazing for him. And of course, orgasms are going to be a lot longer and more intense for you as well. Not to mention that other health issues like incontinence will go flying out the window.

They're super fun to wear out in public or even while doing your chores at home. I love wearing mine during zumba and pilates classes, it's awesome. Really, I could sing the praises of Ben Wa balls all day long!

We have talked about the several times but haven't tried them yet, though they are on the list following our last conversation. Can only imagine her having more control down there, awesome.

Yeh I want to get a heavier set, and wear them when I am out hiking

Ooh Minkish Minx I like the idea of wearing them at zumba! Definitely have to get a set now

AND squeeze those muscles! Oh gosh I am having visions of Kegal balls flying across the room while doing umba class ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ive used these and found them amazing.. my oh wasnt keen either but there not 4 them. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I am honestly not sure if I should just spend my money on http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 rather than kegal ben wa balls.

Hi guys,

I've just signed up to the site and a set of balls was on my first order. We've discussed them before but they're gonna be a surprise for the wife. She doesn't need much help toning down there but we thought it'd be fun for her to wear them out n about. Is there much of a sensation wearing them or are they mainly just for toning? I'm thinking we might have gotten the wrong impression of what they do!!

Seamus

It depends which type you got, there are some vibrating ones, if your intent on having your partner orgasm and have a kinky time. The normal/basic Ben wa balls well they dont do much other than tone the PVC muscles.

They're pretty basic, possibly in that 3 for £10 deal. Didn't wanna get carried away on the first set that's just a bit of fun.

Yhe i got them form LH just before Christmas, they are basic mind you, but at least you will know on where to go from there. I recommend the Luna ones, as you can change the weight of them etc

Cool, thanks for your help. Just looking forward to my package arriving during the week. Only came on here looking for a bodystocking and ended up with 9/10 items!!