Ben wa balls

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here and just ordered some Ben wa balls, can't wait for them to come..trust me to order them on the bank holiday weekend! Does anyone else use them and have any stories to tell? I'm just hoping they don't look huge when I unpack them.

Any stories good and bad or dos and donts would be appreciated.

Have a nice evening LH friends :) x

Hi and welcome! This is a great thread ive been dying to try some balls out :)

Personally i dont know what to expect but i know that alot of people on here say lube is the key.

And alot of people say it helps to increase the pleasure of sex and their orgasms :)

It depends what you ordered and how your body is already! I did have some jiggle type large ones but i found they did nothing for me. It was only when i found lovehoney that i realised they were wrong for me as they were large and light and i needed something smaller and heavier.

i bought myself the fifty shades ones from here as they came with four balls so i could work my way up and now im waiting for some heavier more challenging ones after using those for a few months!

didnt do anything to arouse me whilst wearing them but i can clench really strongly now so ive noticed stronger orgasms as i can feel my muscles clenching whatever is in me at the time! Another benefit is that long term they can help with any bladder problems which can only be a good thing!

Ordered some today plus new waterproof vibe. Will give you an update next week

I have them. I dont find them arousing or pleasutrable but a good workout. They actually give me giggles. A little lube goes long way this thesand the looks can be decievin. They look large but font let that put u off