Bank holiday weekend ...

Well, post winde fingering, stabbing (aka piercing) and drinking, I'll be heading over to Bristol for my brother's gig, followed by some serious relaxing with the family on Saturday. I'm not sure what I'll do with Sunday and Monday though!ย 

Sunday is my 34th Birthday but it's also my designate day off but my boss has also given me an extra day off on Monday. My company has the normal 28 days holiday policy but you get a 29th day for your birthday and if it falls on your designated day off, you get the day off after, as paid holiday that doesn't eat into your 28 days.

I am working tomorrow from 15:30pm til 21:30pm and then Saturday from 6:30am til 13:30pm.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

We're going to finger so much wine...

External Media

haha ! See it is what people do .

I am geting my septum pierced , well if they will re-pierce it !

Have a lovely time all whatever you are doing 

Nasal septum? You may need a new avatar to show it off next week!

AsYouWish! wrote:

Nasal septum? You may need a new avatar to show it off next week!

Do we have another septum?? 

We have several but you probably wouldn't want to pierce them!

Well my son currently has a sickness bug so... sounds like I'm having the best weekend lol nothing beats cleaning up vomit :(

I work in retail, the only days in the year I'm guaranteed to have off are Xmas day and Easter Sunday! ๐Ÿ˜‚ no such thing as a whole weekend off! I do have tomorrow off though so will enjoy the day with my babas, Sat I'm working all day (kill me now) and when I finish Mr Wolf starts ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Sunday his family are coming over for the day and Monday is my birthday so cake ๐Ÿ˜

I'll be on my own for much of Easter as my Mrs is required in work .we'll catch up after Easter and get some time off together. So it will be quiet for me ,which will give me some time with my hobby. Although we will be having a game of Zombicide together over the weekend .

Thats sounds like a fab night you have planned Leanne ๐Ÿ˜Š hope u and Jess have fun getting drunk and fingering the wine hahaha

An egg hunt on Sunday, then eating lots of Easter eggs with the kids! Trying to relax as must as possible!

I wish I could have some alcohol, but just can't face a hangover these days lol

Easter is a nightmare for parents! Easter chocolate in the house until Hallowe'en. Then Hallowe'en chocolate in the house until Christmas. Then Christmas chocolate in the house until Easter. It's never-ending temptation!

We have a babysitter and are going out for dinner tomorrow night. I bought some...interesting panties for the wife for Valentine's Day and this will be not only their first public outing, but our first go at this sort of thing. :)

Bag packing and panic shopping. Going abroad on Wednesday.

5 days off work because I start my post grad on Tuesday #scared #nervous #excited

work wasn't too bad this afternoon and evening, pretty relaxed and calls were on time. much more enjoyable with the sun being out x

Well sex is off the menu for us .Her monthlies have just kicked in after yesterday's session.

Did you enjoy your Easter break Leanne? Did you get to do everything that you wanted to?

Hope everyone had a great weekend !!

Mine was lovely. Oh had 4 days off and both my daughters were at home too ! Really lovely to spend the whole weekend together x

(Oh and I also got to try out some tester items..mmmmm), love how these always seem to arrive at the end of the week, makes for a fun weekend ;)

Sounds like you had a good weekend terri JJ. Always good having family at home. Testers does always make weekend more fun.

Well it sounds like most have had a good weekend, it's great when that happens, now after working the whole of the Easter break on nights, I'm starting my break, off for 8 days. But there's only one problem, as I walked in the front door, the wife was walking out, to start her week, at least we have each other at night, and a weekend away to look forward to, YIPPEEEEEE!!!

I hope you all had a lovely break and weekend !ย 

Mine was jam packed and I did get stabbed , retainer in at the moment but I will be getting that changed next month after healing.ย 

Glad to hear you have had some good weekends too , back to reality now heheย