Basque or Bodysuits? What rocks your world!

VioletWolf wrote:

It's all about the bodies for me 😍😍

Have to agree xx

Basque for me every time, the suspenders hold firm no slipping down like suspenders belts sometimes can and they are simply stunning. mmmmmm!

Always have loved a Basque. So sexy

It has to be a basque for us. My OH has such a sexy bottom that it has to be shown to perfection in a basque

As a male I would get sheet enjoyment from my OH wearing either but if it were to be one or the other I would have to go with a Basque. I just think it accentuates the female form that small bit more.

Basque!! No doubt about it πŸ€—I love how fitted they are and yep they make boobs look great and because I'm big busted with a small waist and back it just shows off my figure more ❀️ Love basques X

I love both of these...

I would find it so hard to choose between either so I need to have both.

The great thing about variety is you get a variety of feelings...with a basque I feel sexier, more feline but a bodysuit I feel sexier but powerful/stronger

I would of said basque until i bought my very first body stocking which i am totally in love with! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

Basque! I love the flattering shape they create! They're the perfect blend of retro-yet-comfy for me!Β 

I have to admit, I have a weakness for basques, too... I find plastic bones much comfier than steel ones, so they're great for giving curves!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Basque! I love the flattering shape they create! They're the perfect blend of retro-yet-comfy for me!

Basques for exactly this reason !

I have always been a "basque" man myself, they normally make women look stunning. However I have bought wifey a couple of bodysuits recently and they look fantastic. So 3 months ago there was a clear winner, but things are a changing.

Well done Lovehoney, for giving us such a superb collection to choose from!

Rab1914 wrote:

I would of said basque until i bought my very first body stocking which i am totally in love with!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

That's a great choice!

I love a woman in a bodystockings. Currently looking at this one as a potential purchase

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33179

I love the look of basques but find them uncomfortable, I do own some but they make a rare appearance.

Bodystockings are without a doubt my go to sexy outfit. All are crotchless so no problems with access either.

Bodystockings, never found a basque I look good in and never found a bodystocking I look awful in so bodystocking wins! My partner loves the look of bodystockings too, which helps, and you can't beat a well fitting bodystocking for comfort.

I'd prefer a babydoll or chemise style overall though :)

Bodysuits. I find the fit and shape more appealing.

For myself personally it's got to be a basque, but I love every kind of sexy lingerie.

Ever since recently trying basques I can’t help but stop thinking about them. They truly do make you feel incredible and gorgeous. They pull you in at the right places, give you lift in the right places and generally yes they’re fiddly but the end result is outstanding. I have to say that without doubt my loyalty lies with the basques. Much love Mrs G

Neither. My favourite are underwired chemises. Nearly the same thing as a basque, but without the stays (most of which dig into me and bulge out when sitting down). Most of the time the underwire is important for breast support (though the Adore Me chemise works amazingly well without underwire). The only bodysuit I've liked is the "halterneck-minidress with attached stockings" - all others went back because I looked like a stuffed sausage in them.

Basques are an absolute killer, love the way they compliment my partners amazing figure