Bodystockings/ chemises

Hi guys,

Just came back to the forum (actually couldn’t find it when LH updated everything but glad I’m back now).

I have recently started dressing up in body stockings and I absolutely love them! The feel, the look (don’t worry I’ll get some photos on here as soon as I hit level 2 haha!).

I wanted to know from all genders if you enjoy wearing bodystockings/chemises and what love honey ones would you recommend for someone just getting into it?

I have money to spend so want to try some recommendations from all you wonderful members! Will update back on here once they’ve been tried and tested

Thanks in advance

7 Likes

All the Lovehoney bodystockings are brilliant, can’t fault them!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome back @Kdot80

Missus S loves wearing them, her fave type of lingerie and personally I think she looks amazing in them too :heart_eyes:

There are loads on the LH site, just type in bodystocking in the search bar and loads of options are there to choose from. Most of them are inexpensive too :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! I know so many options. I may just have to buy a random few to try out

2 Likes

This is gorgeous, feels great on, has proper toe seems and the blue is a lovely change from black.

3 Likes

Right, that’s going in the basket. Thanks!

1 Like

I have this one too, I like that you can change whether its over boob or under boob :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I love wearing bodystockings must start getting back into wearing them again.

2 Likes

Brilliant! Adding that one to

2 Likes

I have these two and love them both :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Amazing thank you! The second one you recommended is the second recommendation for that one so will definitely be getting it.

1 Like

I can highly recommend the 1st one that @PKH has mentioned. I have it in black and red and it’s stunning. Looks so much more expensive than it is. I am just under 6ft tall with a long body and huge breasts (H cup) and always buy the Lovehoney branded ones in the plus size now and they always fit perfectly.

The Lovehoney black one shoulder one is stunning too. So much so I have 3…

I wear a bra under mine and they still look fabulous.

Quick to put on and easy to wash and dry too.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I’m going to end up having too many options :joy:

Just on the topic of washing, do you put them in the washing machine or wash by hand?

Hi there @Kdot80

I have a “quick wash” 30 minute option on my machine and I wash them on that. Then air on the radiator.

Good Luck…honestly every Lovehoney one I’ve bought has been fabulous and washed well…also the opening has never been a problem for easy access. Not ripped one yet…only caught them on my partners chain but managed to get out of it without damage.

1 Like

I put them in the washing machine but in one of those laundry bags. Never had any problems always used a 40c wash.

1 Like

That’s great, thanks for the tips

:joy: easy access is always a bonus!

1 Like

I do a quick 20min wash in a laundry bag and then throw them in the dryer. Never had any issues with them.

1 Like

I hand wash all my underwear. I don’t trust the washing machine.

4 Likes

Keep an eye out for the offers too @Kdot80
They often are buy one get one half price or 2 for £20.

1 Like

Welcome back to the forum! :smiley:

1 Like