Bath or shower

Are you a Bath or shower person??

1 Like

Bath

1 Like

My hubby and i love both …

In my younger years, I would always go a bath but in my own house now, I just have a shower and I totally prefer it. I just don’t feel clean in a bath, they’re good for relaxing in but now I always have to shower after them!

2 Likes

Baths used to be a coping mechanism for me. But since I am working through all my stuff in counselling I dont crave them anymore. I love my big walk in shower now!

1 Like

Bath, at my age i need to soak my bones and weary muscles in a hot one! :fire:

1 Like

Bath every time

1 Like

Shower for me every time. I love my rain shower and powerful too :smirk: and a lot more fun for us to have too :wink:
And plus I hate trying to wedge my fat ass in the bath :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Shower and then a bath. The shower is the utilitarian clean, then if need/wanted a long soak in the bath. Otherwise I can’t help thinking I’m sat in my own dirt?

I don’t think baths are designed for adults. I suspect they have got smaller as people have tried to cram more into bathrooms. I’m 6’1 and quite broad and simply don’t fit! always cold bits hanging out of the water and that just with me. If mrs broom tried to jump in (she is almost as tall) it simply doesn’t work.

1 Like

We had our bath removed and replaced it with a walk-in shower so we no longer have the choice.

I love a good hot bath but only tend to have showers now for their quickness but still just as good to stand under and wash away everything :relaxed:

Both, nothing better than a long, hot bath especially if I’m very cold but I rarely have the time to accomodate it so generally a shower has to suffice.

I don’t enjoy a bath. I prefer a shower, I love the feeling of rain pouring on me and it helps me work things out in my head.

2 Likes

Has to be my shower. I have never used the bath.

Bath when its together :grin:
Shower for day to day cleanliness

1 Like

Shower all the way. I can’t sit in the bath I get bored after a few minutes.

Shower most of the time but enjoy a good soak every couple of weeks. Nice to get in to a bath as hot as i can stand, light a few candles, turn main light off, glass of wine, some nice music (currently System 7). Jacuzzi jets can be produce amazing sensations on bum and penis!

2 Likes

Bath, have always preferred a bath. My water pressure is pathetic so shower just feels a bit rubbish

Shower definitely feels strange in the bath x

1 Like