Bath or shower

I always felt like a bath was just a stew of your own grime. Admittedly this may have had something to do with growing up all along the southeastern US coastal states and the general “softness” of the water combined with the inability to “feel dry” due to the Inherent humidity.

When I became of age. I realized the only time I was willing g to take a bath, was when I was doing so with a woman as a means of foreplay.

That being said. I’ll sit in the shower by myself for an hour just to get some pain relief for my replaced knee with a whole lot of hardware from ankle to hip in both legs.

I don’t take a bath for that though. And it’s due to the scalding temperatures it takes to provide pain relief. If I were to put my whole body in that, I’m rather certain I would be in a different kind of medical situation. Lol

1 Like

Yeah. I agree with you on the height issue. I’m 6’3.

But like I said above. The only time I take a bath is as a means of foreplay with a woman.

My tub is almost a jacuzzi, but not quite as big. It makes taking a bath with others a whole lot more possible though than a standard tub unless they are sitting directly on me.

Sometimes the discomfort is a comfort if you have them sitting on your lap if you get my drift.

1 Like

shower to get clean, bath to relax or of I feel grotty

Shower as baths get to cool for me very quick. When I was a lot younger I would get in a bath and I would constantly have the hot tap on filling it up. As I got older and started having to pay for my own gas and being more mindful of how much water I’m wasting then now I don’t bother.

1 Like

Shower, every time

Agree with @broom the baths just seem too small now a days. We have a big walk in shower so it’s just more comfortable to shower.

1 Like

Showers for ease, speed and practical things like shaving and hair washing. Baths for relaxing.

5 Likes

Shower, but it uses the same amount of water as a bath given how long i stand there

1 Like

Shower normally, bath if shaving

We don’t have the free time for a bath sadly!

Bath at home especially in the winter and shower normally in the heat of summer and definitely on holiday abroad

Bath together with OH, shower when just me.

Has to be a shower … Although every now and again a shared bath is fantastic bubbles, wine, candles what’s not to like?

I do love long baths, but on a day to day basis showers do just fine:)

1 Like

I prefer a bath…

We have a walk-in shower - it was already here when we moved into our current house and we’ve kept it for the practicality. But we miss the option of having a bath when we fancy it. So, when we stay away in a hotel, we usually specify a bath in the room so we can have a long soak hot as a treat.

1 Like

Shower

We have a hot tub outdoors.

Shower to rinse off oils and skin, then hot tub to soak and relax, then shower to rinse off.

Regular baths are a waste of water unless you have a chill or are sick.

1 Like

I am definitely a shower person, baths take too much time and as a farmer I am often quite mucky. Once I’ve been in a bath for a couple of minutes I want to get out rather than lie in the muck soup I have created … then I have to clean the damn thing.

Wife likes a bath, but if we are going to relax together we are fortunate to have a jacuzzi and pool. The jacuzzi is not really my thing either (I just don’t find sitting around in water that relaxing), but she loves it and it usually leads to sex!

1 Like