moving house

im so stressed out moving flats soon with a new job cant wait but its doing my head in changing adresses with banks etc and waiting till the moove date.

any ideas on how to relax in or out but on the cheep lol

xxx

thanks

abottle of wine...or fav drink...few friends and a daft film or board game...works every time for me

i will give it a go might sub the wine 4 vidka lol

thanks

A bath

Candles if you have them.

Cup of drinking chocolate with whipped cream if you can run to it, which you drink in the bath.

A flake which you eat in the bath then all the chocolate mess washes away.

After you have soaked, drunk and eaten all that, I defy you to be stressed.

LMF

good ideas

few things i have only got a show and dont like hot chocolate.

lol im fussy

xxx

DOC1 wrote:

good ideas

few things i have only got a show and dont like hot chocolate.

lol im fussy

xxx

Well you can still eat and drink in the shower....well I can .....but I take your point.

OK a butt plug with a sucker on the end that attaches to walls and a shower.....a long, long shower .

Without sounding lame I like jig-saw puzzles :P they relax me but keep my mind focussed :P

hmmmmmmmm thats an idea but plug lol

im a man i cant multi task lol

xx

DOC1 wrote:

hmmmmmmmm thats an idea but plug lol

im a man i cant multi task lol

xx

Thats the idea sweet. The shower just washes over you.....no effort required. The only effort required is on the butt plug and as you can't multi task, the stress of moving house, new job etc simply has no room in that brain of yours.

LMF xx

thank u LMF i will give it a go one i buy one with a sucker

xxx

DOC1 wrote:

thank u LMF i will give it a go one i buy one with a sucker

xxx

If you dont have a one with a sucker just work up a sweat using your hand LOL. The shower will make you clean and you get some exercise too which is also supposed to destress you.

Two destresses for the price of one bargain.

LMF xx

i will do LMF lol

xxx

:)

i got a 350mile jurney between flats :(

DOC1 wrote:

i got a 350mile jurney between flats :(

Then get some good driving music ready and sing like a erm canary or is a parrot nearer your singing voice LOL.

erm like a cat i think

lol

xx

lol, DOC1 I know how you feel me and the oh are in the process of moving at the moment, but luckily for us we are only moving 10 mins/3miles up the road but I appreciate how stressful it is.

x

i cant wait till its over

xx