bathmate question

Just wondering has anyone purchased a bathmate product and if so .. did you find it easy to use and any gains? .. ive purchased one as i wanted to increase girth rather than length .. and cant believe if im imagining it but it seems to be working ?? Please let me know if anyone else has had any joy with theirs . Or if they have used any pumps that they think have helped them Thanks in advance for your replies :-)

Can you post a link? Never heard of this but would love a bath mate!

Its a type of penis pump. As far as I've read from every form of medical expert it simply doesnt work for any form of permenant or long lasting increase. Simply a combination of looking at it more after doing it and confidence.

Personally I'd love to try one. If only to see if it can make a difference.

Hi used work shoes
Bathmate Original Hercules 3.0 Medium Hydrotherapy Penis Pump
not sure how to do a link but this is the one i bought
i really do notice a difference a very good 1/2 inch gain girth and length .. ive only used 3 times so far ..once a week ..should use every day for 15 mins cant help keep checing it out and flaccid its like having a new dick ... and ive never been so hard when erect !!!
I just imagine if i had the time to do the everyday workout check out the u tube 6 week review .. and on bathmates website is a diferent one .. i know website one is marketong but his dick definately much bigger and u cant fake that ... the u tube one totally independant young lad with tattoos .. definate growth !

Hi pegguin
thanks for your comments . Very informative ..appreciated :-)

Hi big bike guy .. i agree .. wether the results are permanent or not .. its fun to try anyway :-)

Prolonged use can have longer lasting effects! Once use is discontinued you will revert back to your regular size. Take a look at this blog:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2015/09/23/which-is-the-best-bathmate-penis-pump/

Thanks sian :-)

I would love to try one with my OH but they are very expensive, so might try a cheaper air pump version first.

Hi fun louise
they are expensive 60 quid i got it when using my oh points so only 50 but i wouldnt be without it ... cant believe how much it makes a difference ..like everything i guess you get what u pay for ... one day i hope to save up for the 130 pound one if the 60 quid one makes such a difference they must be better !
ive always been happy with my size as is my OH ... im not huge but have caused her to go into cervival shock on a few occasions .. but like everyman a bit more is always welcome ..to be honest its made more difference to girth and flaccid size which is exactly what i wanted and the mrs loves the girth and is glad not more length .. hope that helps :-)

So guys has anyone else actually gained from this product ? Or any other pump i guess ill open it up to the whole range lol

I gained about 1/2 inch. I think it helps stretch the cells ? capillaries ? bits ? that get engorged with blood when erect. So I'm not sure it makes much difference, but perhaps helps you reach closer to your potential.
It's similar feeling when fully engorged after using China brush, you just feel stretched.
Hope it helps.

I'm afraid every study ever done has put long term changes down to psychology or poor measurement (outside of immediate use).

It's like going to the gym, you can stretch your muscles and get results, but if you stop, things will revert. If you're a muscly person, you'd consider yourself to be 'permanently' so, even though technically if you stop using those muscles, you'd lose the strength, length and definition. So yes, it can be classed as a permanent gain, providing you do it regulary enough.

From what I've seen the gains when flacid are impressive, I wonder what the gains are like when erect..?

Cheers guys .. im really chuffed with my gains but i totally understand they are not permanent but i feel amazing after using and for a day or two after and iy feels fuller and heavyer too

read my review of the x30 extreme. i wouldnt get a cheaper version to be honest. and lovehoneys money back makes it a safe buy. i think it works but i use it most days with the odd day off

You carry on using it Mr Black. I was impressed when I was given one to review. Best out there by far 👍🏼

Foxxy wrote:

It's like going to the gym, you can stretch your muscles and get results, but if you stop, things will revert. If you're a muscly person, you'd consider yourself to be 'permanently' so, even though technically if you stop using those muscles, you'd lose the strength, length and definition. So yes, it can be classed as a permanent gain, providing you do it regulary enough.

This is bang on imo :) I read this post, worded differently, lots of times.... :) x