im looking for a 23AE 12V

hi

really hope you can help im looking for a GP Ultra Alkaline battery 23AE 12V! (thats the one it came with)

i want it for my remote control egg vibe, but its not the 2.0 one, i got it in my lovely box of prizes and the battery came with it but i cant find both on the site.

can someone please help me find the right battery as i havent even used this toy yet, well apart from if my bf using the remote to set the egg off in the toybox to scare when a films on as useing it! lol

thanks

Dxx

aww thanks carly! :)

Dxx

hope someone can help

i put the new battery into the remote last night of the love egg and its still not working, i changed the batteries in the egg and tryed again but its still not working. :(

the remote just wont turn on, i press the button and the light goes on but soon as i stop pressing the button the light goes off but even with the light on the egg dont vibrate. do you have any idea what could be wrong with it and how i could fix it?

ive not even used it yet :(

Dxx

hhhmmmm sorry I can't actually help, I don't know what could be wrong with it!
but the LH returns policy is great, send it back to them and they will test it, if they can get it working they send it back magically working, but if it is faulty they just send another one! Seemples x

ToHonest wrote:

hhhmmmm sorry I can't actually help, I don't know what could be wrong with it!
but the LH returns policy is great, send it back to them and they will test it, if they can get it working they send it back magically working, but if it is faulty they just send another one! Seemples x

but i dont think i can return as

a) i got it as a prize for my review a little while back

and

b)i havent used it but when i first got it and showed it to my boyfriend, that night he had the control and kept turning the egg on (which was in my toy box) while we was watching a film and tv to scare me 8-). so it hasnt been used in the sex way but was used that time as a joke 8-) (men such idiots some times). then i put the contol away in the toybox with the egg and it was still all in working condtion but when i got it out it wasnt working anymore, so thought he had just run the battrey down but changed all the batteries and its still not working. :(

so not sure what to do or why its not working.

Dxx

sorry to be annoying, just want to bump this up.

Dxx

will do, thanks ruth

Dxx

well im off to the post office this afternoon, so if you guys in the next few days get a package you cant open as its been taped within an inch then you know youve recived my return! :D lol

just wanna say thank u ian for all ur help yesterday aswell :)

cheers

Dxx