Battery wand massager

Hi all. My wife’s favourite toy is her Doxy mains wand massager. We are off abroad soon and want to take a rechargeable one. Bit concerned it won’t have the power of the Doxy. Any thoughts or recommendations?
Thank you

2 Likes

I don’t have the Doxy but I suspect the battery powered one would not be as powerful as the mains one. Could you not take the mains powered one?

I have the lovense domi and let me tell you it is pooowerful. Also has a fun app connection feature for some distance play, although I haven’t used that much so I can’t speak to its consistency.

1 Like

It won’t have the power of the mains powered Doxy Die Cast (if that is the one you have?) I have that Doxy and also a number of rechargeables, the Doxy is better than most of the rechargeables but honestly my favourite wand by a long way is the rechargeable Mantric Wand. It is much more versatile to use than a mains powered as well as waterproof, has the perfect frequency of vibrations for me that travels really deeply and though not as much power as the Doxy, it has plenty for me and delivers it really well… also, it seems it is on sale at the moment :+1:t2:.

1 Like

Highly recommend the Tracy Cox battery wand which is as good as any rechargeable wand LH have on sale. Obviously you have to consider purchasing batteries but should easily see you through a week if not much longer even being used every day.

A very good wand, and one that Mrs (& Mr) enjoys very much.

I also have the Domi and it doesn’t compare to a mains power wand, but it’s still easily powerful enough to get the job done. It’s a case of how intense they need the vibrations to be to get off, because I find the Domi is more than enough.

This was the one I mentioned earlier and it is reduced at the moment as well

Rechargeable one also highly recommended

I agree with @Peitho .

I have a Mantric Wand and it is great fun to use … and I don’t even have a vagina!! … but a lovely Perineum that gets the same attention.

I have used a vibrator … internally, but it’s not as good as the wand … understanding the difference in anatomies! Xxx

R xx

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Gonna order one up and give it a go.