Battle of the bulge

One for the blokes.
Have ever noticed how hard it is to find comfortable sexy underwear that have enough room in the pouch to hold all your gear?
Use to wear UA trunks, but have gained a bit of length doing stretching exercises. Even when flacid I measure 5.75 inches, so hard-ons away end up peeping out, which is annoying.
OH bought me a pair of Big Boys trunks but they’re too plain. I enjoy mesh material, it’s sexy, keeps me cool, and gives OH view of my ass through the material.
Any recommendations?

5 Likes

I’ve given in to the odd dash for freedom and just wear the knickers I want to wear. I’m far happier that way.:yum:

In saying that though, the ones I’m wearing at the moment are nice and stretchy.:grin:

I have no problem, i wish it was a problem.

5 Likes

I’m around the same size as you and haven’t noticed an issue. I have some LH opaque trunks and they’re very comfortable to wear and I don’t slip out the sides. Here’s some links to the ones I have.

1 Like

I buy trunks with a percentage of lycra, always fit perfectly. From a certain high st chain famous for it’s undewear!

2 Likes

I have run into that problem and the opposite multiple times . When in school most of us would have needed some sort of strong harness to keep our erections at bay . As we mature a bit it is much easier to maintain a calm in our manhood . If sexual activities are afoot and a strong erection should have my cock spring into action , that is OK with me . Actually some times that adds a bit to the activities . Since I buy all my kinky thongs , strings from many sources you never know how their sizing will be . I have gotten string thongs with enough pouch to pack a lunch along ! I have also gotten one that I could not stuff all my man bits into at my most relaxed moment . Good luck on your search .

3 Likes

I had this problem too at one point so in end I made my own mesh pants as am a dab hand at the sewing machine :grin:

2 Likes

Following as j have the same problem and no adive or answers I’m very limited to what j can wear in this department

Not sure if we can recommend brand names here (and delete if not available) but the S@XX system is fairly handy - I just don’t care for their fabric. They have a “ball-park pouch” on them which keeps everything in the holder.

They are a bit too soft and tend to ride up your ass crack and for boxers, that’s alot of material bunching and a lot of pulling through your pockets to try and ungather it in areas where it doesn’t belong. There are a couple other manufacturers out there but I have been saying on the “Pander to me” channel that LH needs some better men’s gear. Hope they come through…

Delete if this isn’t allowed - totally understand.

2 Likes

I suggest looking for whatever type of underwear you want but include bulge pouch in the search

My bf is 11” so when he buys thongs a bigger pouch is always the priority

Depends highly on your preferred style? I have found Clever to be pretty good, also Calvin Klein, Papi, Joe Snyder etc, depending which way you prefer to be oriented? Greg Homme does some pretty sexy little numbers too?