Masculine lingerie

hello!!

i am a gender fluid person (afab) looking for more lingerie to make me feel more masculine, i have a couple of standard boxers, and some jockstraps but am looking for something to make me feel more masc on those days where its a bit dysphoric to wear lace and have my chest out.

whilst we’re on the topic, binder recs? :transgender_flag:

any recommendations? TIA!

3 Likes

A pair of white boxers was what first attracted me to my partner. He wears them on special occasions as his ‘lingerie’.
I love them on him, they’re very sexy. There’s nothing fancy about them, just plain white cotton boxers. They’ve got a short leg, and they’re fitted as opposed to the baggy kind.

4 Likes

boxers are rubbish lol - go for something tight that shows you off

2 Likes

I love my low rise hipsters that I’m currently in to! Got some day to day one and then some ultra low rise satin ones for special occasions!!

3 Likes

Male masculine lingerie is rather limited to just pants but maybe consider some white sports socks to give that sexy jock feel or even a white vest or mesh vest to pair up with a jockstrap or hipsters :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Try something like UnderArmor BoxerBriefs (they let moisture out and “breathe” well.)

Alternatively. You could go with the obvious and try an actual sports jockstrap and cup (might give you a bulge look without packing if that’s what you’re looking to see/feel)?

Or the more stylish jockstraps on some sites without a “cup liner.”

A lot of those have “daddy” or “boy” themed names on the waistband.

I’m drawing a blank on any other ideas at the moment but I’ll let you know if I think of any others.

I have no clue on binders but I can ask some of my more Butch lesbian friends who bind pretty tightly and are naturally big breasted.

1 Like