Fetish Dress Up

My husband tried these fetish underwear. :wink: okay let’s just say his “package” wasn’t happy Lol. The Penis Sheath is very small. If you or your partner has a 5inch or smaller. Then these will definitely fit. He here looking like a sausage bussing out of the casing lol. Have you guys tried these?

2 Likes

Not tried them but I love seeing the toys and accessories that people are in to.

1 Like

I have not tried this product, I can understand that may be quite tight though. Hopefully some one here has and will be able to suggest an alternative.

I prefer zips for access !

Perhaps stretch it a bit. Put them in some real hot water to soften the latex and increase its stretchiness, puit a nice big piece of fruit or a giant dildo in and give it a goot stretch as they cool and they’ll retain a bit of the stretch and not go back to their original size.

Warming and stretching works with most stretchy latex / plastic / rubber products too. I’ve got a couple of cock rings that have had to have the same treatment.

1 Like

I have them and love them and actual had 2 pairs but im a more petite male and fit me fine, they do have a lot of stretch.

Using talc or other waterbased lube helps in the sheath or can be a bit uncomfortable.

Haha not my sort of go to for pants but Well noted on fitting :wink:
How was the quality of sewing, did the sheath have any bulky or uncomfortable seams in it?

2 Likes