BDSM Equipment

Any one on here into BDSM Equipment, cages, tables, chairs etc? Costs a lot of money some of that gear, any thoughts on how people would feel about hireing this for home use? Only seen it for hire at locations not for home?

Hi,

That would depend on your local scene really. Some club owners keep all their equipment at the club all year round, some take it home after clubnights. Some owners rent their equipment out, and even deliver/pick up - some don't. It's not really a question we can answer, I'd suggest getting yourself on fet and asking around.

I imagine there will also be some companies that do this specifically, but with any equipment there is always a hygiene risk, so some people don't like to share!

YOu can hire some BDSM items for home use (including fucking machines).

I have a few bits due to being a pro domme, such as spanking bench, strap table, queening stool, st andrews. The plan was to set up a place whichj would be suitable to for others to hire, but right now that plan is on hold.

Regarding hygiene, the sex machine hire sends you the attachments which are new and you can keep =) which is handy =)

I have no room for BDSM equipment, plus I'd never be able to afford it, so I go to Swingers clubs to play in the dungeons. I swing anyway, so occasionally I mix the two together, or just attend for the fetish events, which many now have.

In theory home hire sounds like a great idea, rather than being imaginative and inventive with normal furniture. However in practice with having kids, how do you explain that strange looking chair/table with cuffs and straps ect. For it to work for us, will need it delivered with less than an hours notice, and then need picking up a couple hours later tops. Would be better to sneak off to a dungeon for hire. Here's hoping one day.

Oh wow! I haven't ever even thought about being able to hire this sort of stuff.