dungeon trip

hi

my girlfirend (sub) and I are going to a dungeon at the end of the month.

Has anybody been to one and what did you think?

We are probably going to just try everything we can, but do you have any ideas of things I should do or rules to give her?

Without seeing the dungeon itself this could come across uselezs when you get there (sorry ill try me best) basic dungeon equipment :chair , restraint bench/bed/chair/cross , spanking items, somehwere to clean up etc.... Rules saftey words i suggest traffic lights for this, no touching you, blind fold no taking off, naughty behavior gets a crop (save that use it only in naughty behavior). Dungeoms can be great oppertunities to test boundaries and try new clean equipment you may not afford .somedungeons offer tutorial which i recommend as youll get ur own mistress come in to help !!! Also you can roleplay thos great way to ease any of 'i dont know what to do. Go in talk about what you want to try and just "snap" into character. Roleplay ideas: star wars (may the 4th justbgone and this is doing my head in sorry cheesy) , unexpecting cleaning maid found dungeom, evil prince john in robin hood , demon gets his nun usual stuff: school girl, just dominating her in general get her to walk on all four to restraint system, ... This is endless style question

Dungeons vary. There are basic ones like mine (which is sadly packed away until I find a bigger home, but hoping soon). But mine offers a spanking bench, st andrews cross, sex swing, and soon a small cage, a couple of sex machines, plus a massage bench which you can pull out. The only thing that makes mine a bit less basic is the amount of items I have on top of that, hundreds of dildos, vibrators, mostly, but I have masks, CBT items, needles and other sharps, spankers, floggers, bull whips.

The less basic ones generally have more unique furniture to try.

Some will ask you to pay an extra fee for certain items or a deposit for some of the more luxury items which is returned to you after you have finished with the product.

Dungeons often have their own rules for you to follow for your safety, so it's worth checking these out. But of course you can have your own private rules too.

I've visited a few dungeons, and the experience varies, some are more relaxed than others, and some are more fetishy than others. It varies.

Well we have already booked one (and are both really excited) so we know what's there, lots of equipment, whips, benches, medical, suspension, a cage. (east midlands dungeon)

we're both most excited for suspension, is it usually pretty easy/foolproof to use?

I like the idea of baisically only using the crop when she's broken a rule but I like doinging it and she often obeys too easily hence the need for more rules to make it more difficult, thanks for your ideas :)

We use traffic lights for safewords and clicking for when she's gaged this is new though and I feel like there's probably something easier for her/ more likely to alert me what do you use when gagged?

I will definitely have a check on the dungeon's rules.

I can't remember who said it, but someone on one of these threads said that when gagged they woud just go completely limp if they hit their limit, I thought it was a pretty good idea as even if you're suspended you can just let your body go completely soft and it's a clear message :)

I like that one I think I might adopt it thaks :)

I won't take credit for it - but was a very good idea! :) Hope it all goes well for you both :)

fair but you did brig it to my attention, my fingers are crossed :)

As for suspension, learn your trigger and nerve points. Be careful around wrists and ankles, neck, etc.

Suspension isnt foolproof, it's one of the things most likely to cause an accident in a dungeon. Ask if the person has any previous injuries before starting. Nerve damage (resulting in at least 3 months recovery) is most likely.
Google, and watch clips, read people's experiences.

It depends if you're using rope, hooks, or a device already set up like a leather sling though.

We hired a dungeon a few month ago, and really enjoyed ourselves.

Discuss basic rules before you go.

Once there, the mistress/master of the house should explain how all the equipment works, anything your not sure about ask, they can also give anyother advice you want.

You may be using floggers, crop, canes, that you may not have used before, so start gentle and work up.

But mainly have fun and enjoy the experience.

opj wrote:

hi

my girlfirend (sub) and I are going to a dungeon at the end of the month.

Has anybody been to one and what did you think?

We are probably going to just try everything we can, but do you have any ideas of things I should do or rules to give her?

Lucky you. she would love to go. Have fun

thought it might have more potential for injury, I will have a look at some videos, I don't know what the rig is setup with will there probably be multiple options for it?

j&l good to know you've enjoyed it, and mistress will tell u how to use equipment,

I'm pretty luck too, and we will :)

Only been to the London Dungeon. Huge queues and the shops a bit pricey.

macspants wrote:

Only been to the London Dungeon. Huge queues and the shops a bit pricey.

and hopefully there will be less children where we go...

opj wrote:

thought it might have more potential for injury, I will have a look at some videos, I don't know what the rig is setup with will there probably be multiple options for it?

j&l good to know you've enjoyed it, and mistress will tell u how to use equipment,

I'm pretty luck too, and we will :)

It really depends on what they use, I can't really say if it has multiple options without knowing the item. Sometimes suspension is just a cage or a hanging bench for example.

While a lot of Doms / owners will talk through the items they have, it's not always the case. Sometimes multiple staff help run a dungeon and some are just like picking-up keys to a hotel room. It depends Some will only offer help from a house mistress at a fee even. They're all different.

But please do let us know how you get along!

Like lady ness says all mistresses/ dungeons are different, and will have different rules, that said I have googled the dungeon you mentioned above, and it looks to have a similar setup to the one we visited.

keep having a look at the website, and come up with a bit a plan of what your going to use and do, you don't have to use every piece of equipment.

If your not sure about the suspention then leave it, you can always have a second visit to try things you miss on the first.

We are planning a second visit when time and funds allow.

If you want I can go into a bit detail of our visit if it will help.

Oh MY so excited for you i have always wanted to do this however it does kind of scare me i have heard they are really expensive

I might ask the mistress about it, and what kind of help we get, seems like the best idea :)

I will let you know how it goes in the beginning of June :)

we have the whole night to figure it out so I'm sure we will work out the suspension, we definitely can't leave it out :)

if you would like to, it might be intresting

We're both very excited too, they are a bit intimidating, I guess but I think that turns to excitement imidaitely after you book.

They can be expensive but they vary and some aren't too bad, we're going for a night which is 8pm to 10am for £120 so £60 each, which for a treat or special occasion isn't too bad, it's less than going to a festival for a weekend :)

When we went J had arranged it for my landmark birthday.

We arrived at the address given, then phoned M(misstress) as requested, she then directed us to the house, which from the outside looked like any normal house.

M greeted us waring normal everyday clothes, with a hand shake she ask if I was nervous, to which I nervously replied no.

M was really friendly, to start with she offered us a cup of tea, and led us into the living room/ office/ school room, she made us really relaxed, and poited out we could leave at any time if we chaanged our minds.

The rules where that anything we used we had to leave on the floor afterwards so she could clean it after we left, and apart from collars we were not to put anything around the neck.

We had a quick chat about our kinks then M showed around the playrooms, showed us how all the furniture worked, point out all the restraint point on the benches and chairs, and how they folded up and down, then we had a look at all the floggers ect, M poited out which were softer and harsher, she even lifted out a wooden spoon joking with J what she could do with that, then finally M pointed out the other stuff such as clothes pegs, candles, dress up cupboard, gloves, wipes, and cleaning spray.

M then left us alone to play, J went straight into Dom mode by picking an outfit from the cupboard, and telling me to be on my knees wearing the outfit when she returned to room. The outfit didn't stay on long, and I was in turn tied to every piece of furniture, had alsorts of impiments used on me, and was dragged naked from playroom to playroom.

The whole experience was really great, and after we had finished we went back down stairs and had another brew and chat with M.

Looking forwards to going again sometime in the future, hope this puts your mind at ease as to what you expect, just go have fun and enjoy yourselves, and tell us about your experience afterwards, anyother questions just ask.

L