Beaded glass vs Beaded steel

Hey k&cs it’s really not uncomfortably curved, it’s noticeable but In a good way! . It’s less than a banana and it’s more from the halfway point which makes it easier to handle.

Thanks Lil_Known. Thats put my mind at ease.

Not a problem and have fun! It’s a great toy and the steel really does feel amazing. We love them for anal play as they are a lot more hygienic too as steel isn’t pourous like other materials ☺️

Go on K&c30"s be a devil, get them both, you know you want to.

We have tried both and love them as much as each other.

Lol Benny. I already own the beaded glass i am trying so hard not to just jumo in and buy it now. I have already placed 4 orders in thr past 3 days though so i am trying to control myself. Not very well may i add.

K&c30's wrote:

Lol Benny. I already own the beaded glass i am trying so hard not to just jumo in and buy it now. I have already placed 4 orders in thr past 3 days though so i am trying to control myself. Not very well may i add.

Having been reading all the advice and support you give to the community here at LH, be decident, never mind what you have ordered go on get the steel one of your desires, you deserve it. 😀😀😀😀😀

Bennyboy69 wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Having been reading all the advice and support you give to the community here at LH, be decident, never mind what you have ordered go on get the steel one of your desires, you deserve it. 😀😀😀😀😀
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37085&fo_c=24&fo_k=ac8f6a2d8e8c4843df31324a3f40d83a&fo_s=monetategb Is it this one K&c30"s 👍

And you imply I'm a temptress! Bennyboy69 is the real guilty party here! (Your wife would be grateful though I'm sure 😉🤣!)

Lol that is indeed the one Bennyboy... damn it this thread has really put me in the position that i need it. Ok ok.... it's getting ordered this evening!!.

K&c30's wrote:

Lol that is indeed the one Bennyboy... damn it this thread has really put me in the position that i need it. Ok ok.... it's getting ordered this evening!!.

But what if it's the Deal of the Day tomorrow..? And they're about due to swop the up to 50% sale any time now... 🙂

Thats the only thing holding me back.

K&c30's wrote:

Thats the only thing holding me back.

You've got to think of the spreadsheet. 😉

After a bit of thought we are going to put the money aside but wait until the end of the month. For a couple of reason's. It may go on offer and we have a number of new toys that we have purchased over the past couple of weeks we really want to explore more and not neglect if the beaded toy turns out to be our favourite. It also gives us something to look forward to. Thank you all for your help and advise about it.. it certainly helped make up our mind to buy it after thinking it may be pointless with it looking so similar to the LH beaded glass one we already own.

I'm not going to try and change your mind K&c as it sounds like you have a good plan there. Maybe it'll come up on offer and you can try it then.

But, just to add my view: I own both. And I haven't touched the glass one since the steel arrived... 🙃

Also... My very very favourite steel wand is the fifty shades darker one. One end is similar to the beaded wand but the other end is smooth apart from a 'head'. It's slightly more expensive again than the desire ones, but if it comes up on offer I can highly recommend it! And as it perhaps wouldn't be duplicating something you already have in glass, maybe easier to justify?? Just a thought 😁

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35193

This is the one I think is brilliant. Just for reference...
😁

Omg Bee's... i hadn't even looked at that one.

You have just added a 3rd option. To bead or not to bead now just got a new contender. 😀

Ooops.... Sorry!! Hehehe 😁

Lol it's 1st world problems trying to decide... whichever one goes on offer first gets a new home 😀

I've not tried a glass one, but I do have the steel Desire beaded one.

It's a work of art and the cold feeling is delicious - wonderful on a hot night.

It's very heavy, though. I've not used it with my OH yet, and being a bit challenged with my condition I did have a bit of an accident with it that's made me be ultra careful with it since.

Let's just say it slipped out of my hand and was heavy enough to tear a bit of skin ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I've forgiven it and still love it, though. It's one of the most tactile items I've ever touched and couldn't stop fondling it for days after it arrived.

The curve isn't too angled for me, and I'm not keen on a very angled curve. I find the weight makes it feel curved or straighter as I'm using it. Sorry, I'm a bit tired and not making much sense.

Good luck hanging on until it comes on offer - consider the wait a discipline ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes one thing i have noticed with steel is that it's slippy when wet but that sounds very painful for you.

I believe i understand.. the weight contours it to your shape?

Thanks for your help.