Steel Dildos

I'm a bit obsessed with steel (and glass. And luxury silicone, come to think of it!). There's something about the weight, coldness and the way I can play with the heat.

I have the Lovehoney Beaded, which is an absolutely stunning work of art, but was looking to maybe treat myself to another after next payday.

Which ones do you have and which do you love? How do you use them?

If you have several, is it worth buying more than one? Is there that much of a difference in their designs?

Thanks.

I totally have to agree with you! I am in LOVE with steel and glass dildos. I have the beaded steel one too and also another one. It's slightly thinner. I just like having a wide selection as I never know what mood I'm gonna be in. I'd buy everything if I could πŸ˜‚

We have 3 steel dildo's (anti burglar weapons). Both the Desire dildo's and the Fifty Shades one.

I have to say we love them all! The Desire G spot steel dildo is actually the lightest out of the 3 on the scales but is totally one sided in it's weight so if you use the ridge end it's so heavy and filling inside. The other end is pretty slim so if you have any problems with grip I would advise against it. Unlike the beaded dildo there isn't much to hold onto and you need a good pincer grip. That said it's our favourite because it has this big filling end that just glides into place.

The Fifty shades steel dildo I use to tease her. It's got a good weight distribution as the shaft is consistent along the whole line. The beaded end is better for reading than the Desire beaded one as there is more of a gap between the beads.

I have written reviews on all 3 so feel free to check them out from my profile.

I really want the Njoy fun wand steel dildo, it looks so pretty but it's so petite at only 340 grams it's pretty much less than half the weight of the Desire ones. But damn it looks so pretty.

I also have both desire ones and the fifty shades one and I'd say the desire ones get the most use with the beaded one being favourite of those, I already had the glass one and the steel is even better. I also have the njoy pure wand which although wonderful in terms of weight for internal pressure is just a little too heavy for me to comfortably hold and thrust for long (petite at only 4ft 7!), I also personally miss some kind of texture. I have to admit i'm more on a 'real feel' kick lately but glass and then steel was a big hit for some time.

Thanks, everyone.

Unfortunately, like ChloJakes I'd buy everything if I could!

I was hoping to whittle one down from the ones (four of them - all mentioned), but I've read your reviews and they're not helping! They all sound good.

I'd love the Njoy ones - the beads on the Fun look amazing and the weight would be easy to handle, but I also like the heaviness of them. Would I miss it on a petite toy? I desperately want to try the Pure because it looks awesome and has almost 100% reviews across the board for G-spotting (though I've only just got into G-spotting and it's still hit or miss at the moment. Plus I can't afford the Njoys at the mo).

I think it's down to the Desire and the Fifty Shades... unless I can be persuaded otherwise (in which case I will have to persuade OH to treat me).

Oh, bugger. I've just realised those two are on sale, too!

As a slight curve ball, I had far more success squirting with a steel anal hook used on my g-spot than I did with any steel or glass dildos. Think it’s the sharpness of the angle with the hook which works for me. So yes, the firmness and coolness of steel definitely does it for me.

Would you miss the weight? Well without wishing to make your decision even harder it is about the same weight as the LH beaded glass dildo. Now if it's down to the Desire or the Fifty Shades, I would say 50 shades for solo, longer sessions as it has a good balance in weight and easier to hold onto. The Desire if you want more of a "full" feeling. If you use the bigger end it is fairly hard to keep hold of but it only really needs short thrusts. πŸ˜€ I don't think I have helped much helping you decide lol

I love glass and steel. I tend to use them with my hubby though or I start to feel like my wrist is going to drop of. I love the weight of the desire beaded steel, it's one of my favourites.

Gosig wrote:

As a slight curve ball, I had far more success squirting with a steel anal hook used on my g-spot than I did with any steel or glass dildos. Think it’s the sharpness of the angle with the hook which works for me. So yes, the firmness and coolness of steel definitely does it for me.

Wow! That's a great idea. I'd never have thought of that.

Does the narrowness of the handle bit make it hard to hold?

K&c30's wrote:

Would you miss the weight? Well without wishing to make your decision even harder it is about the same weight as the LH beaded glass dildo. Now if it's down to the Desire or the Fifty Shades, I would say 50 shades for solo, longer sessions as it has a good balance in weight and easier to hold onto. The Desire if you want more of a "full" feeling. If you use the bigger end it is fairly hard to keep hold of but it only really needs short thrusts. πŸ˜€ I don't think I have helped much helping you decide lol

I went for the Fifty Shades as I just wanted it for solo time. Plus I thought that as it was not going to be re-stocked I wouldn't get the chance to try it at a later date.

I've got the beaded steel if OH is in the driving seat. Too heavy for me but so beautiful to look at and handle.

There is absolutely no hope for me as I'm still considering the Desire if the Fifty Shades doesn't do it for me.

Oh I do hope you enjoy it. I don't wish to panic you but the Desire dildo is being discontinued too. Although it has been saying that for some time now lol.

K&c30's wrote:

Oh I do hope you enjoy it. I don't wish to panic you but the Desire dildo is being discontinued too. Although it has been saying that for some time now lol.

Damn! Didn't notice that. Don't know whether to thank you for pointing that out or curse you ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Wish Lovehoney would bring out their own version of the Njoy toys.

Definitely no hope for me then.

Just had a bit of a tiff with OH about leaving them out on display (no kids here). We've compromised. They're out while he's away with work and away when he's home.

I love my glass dildos, and I really want to try steel.

I love steel. I love the slight cold feeling, the hard unforgiving nature of the material and I love the weight.

I love Gosig's idea about the steel anal hook on the g-spot. I've got to try that. (adds it to the list of things yet to try)