Beaded glass vs Beaded steel

Has anyone tried both? Is there a noticeable difference?

We have the beaded glass dildo but after trying the Desire steel G-spot dildo which is amazing!! I am just wondering if i should get the Desire beaded dildo. It's a big price to pay for something so similar to the glass one is shape.

I can't help unfortunately but I would also love to know people's thoughts on this.

K I'm the same as you, have both of the above and they are just amazing!

I think the wife is in love with steel now πŸ˜€ and to be fair i am in love with seeing her reaction to it. I was also looking at the NJoy fun wand too but it looks to be a lot smaller and lighter at 340g.

I have the beaded dildo in glass and steel, they have the same properties but with steel those properties are are all a little more exaggerated, it gets colder and stays colder a bit longer, you feel the textures more and it feels even less forgiving (harder) than glass. Out of the two desire ones I like this one better, more length to work with

I don't have the fun wand but I do have the pure and have to stay it's a lot to deal with, even compared to the desire ones, it's amazing but feels quite large and is definitely heavy when using it alone, however if are assisting your wife it could mean you get to miss arm day at the gym, if that's your thing!πŸ˜‚

Thanks Amy. Thats really helpful. May have to invest then (maybe wait until it comes om offer).

The Pure looks a little too curved got her liking. As for assisting.. that' my jam. I feel like i get a work out with the steel πŸ˜€

Thanks Amy :) I think the beaded steel might definitely be my next purchase. That glass one is awesome, can imagine how good the steel one is!

Oh my days steel sounds pretty good then! I didn’t think anything could improve on the glass 😱 - I need to wait and invest in steel then next obviously xx

It is amazing F&F. We have been using this all week after seeing it was on offer and it really is mind blowing

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37086

Looks amazing K&C, have to be good for now with the spends we’ve gone a bit crazy 😜

I have steel and glass. The difference I find is in the weight. I prefer my husband using glass on me as with steel he has to be more careful. Steel holds its temperature better. Love them both.

I think with anything heavy some caution is needed.. i imagine they could do some damage. I thought the weight may be the main difference... i think that is what the wife appears to love.

We have both. The steel is so tactile and the weight means that it works under its own gravity. If you can afford it don't think twice!

K&c30's wrote:

Thanks Amy. Thats really helpful. May have to invest then (maybe wait until it comes om offer).

The Pure looks a little too curved got her liking. As for assisting.. that' my jam. I feel like i get a work out with the steel πŸ˜€

I'm waiting for the beaded steel to come on offer as well. Mrs Chimp absolutely loves the beaded glass dildo (thanks again for the recommendation justthe2ofus) so it seems like it's definitely worth a try. Β£50 is a bit steep though. I was tempted by the other desire one while it's got bit of money off, but it's just not the beaded one.

If I spot it cheap before you do I'll post a message. πŸ™‚ Not that it's a competition or anything...

We have both, I absolutely love glass but the additional weight of the steel is divine 😊

Ian... the other steel dildo that is on offer is really worth it... the wife absolutely loves it and it gives me a work out too lol.

Don't forget you've got the Β£20 off when you spend Β£40 which can be used as many times as you like now and accessed through your account, I'm sure you're both unlimited customers πŸ˜‰

This is very true πŸ˜€... way to increase the temptation.

K&c30's wrote:

Ian... the other steel dildo that is on offer is really worth it... the wife absolutely loves it and it gives me a work out too lol.

I decided not to buy it when it was Β£25, so it feels wrong to get it now it's since gone up to Β£30. πŸ™‚ And waiting for the beaded one is something to look forward to.

Steel and glass are both super smooth and easy to use but as others have said the steel has more weight behind it which helps hugely with thrusting. You can tell the difference and the shape is slightly more curved which feels amazing for anal penetration so if you have the money I would go for it!
We love them both and tend to use steel more for heat play as it holds it for longer than glass ☺️

Ohhh Lil_known is the extra curve really noticeable? The beaded glass is pretty much the limit on what works for the wife curve wise. We have a couple of things that are too curved and she isn't a fan.