Beam me up Scotty !

I can't beleive what I have just done on an E Mail order for materials for our firm

Instead of ordering 1000 @ Red Plugs, I ordered 1000 @ Red But plugs .

Whats worse its a girl who handles our orders . I am going to die of embarrasement !![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I am going to try and stop visiting LH website during worling houirs its getting too contagious .

Ha ha - love it !! I'm sure it'll make someone giggle and brighten their day ;)

![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying") Oops! I'm sure she will find the funny side.

haha that's brilliant!

![blush|20x20](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif "blush")whoops! I'm sure she will find it as funny as we did. Or at least I hope she does.

Hahahaha! Better keep your mind on the job so it doesn't happen again lol

Brilliant! never knew - it could be the start of a fantastic new sexual adventure!

Haha oh Whoopsies!!

That is a great typo...

Better than the coworker who sent me a document to proof read last week that read "Pubic Relations" instead of Public Relations....

Well Mysteron, that's birthdays, anniversaries and Xmas sorted for a very long time ! Nice one

Lol that is too funny and i hope for your sake they don't stock them Otherwise the shook will be on you when you receive the order :). I would also love to see hear face when she reads the order!!

Whoops haha

Easily done

Hahaha this is awesome. Red butt plugs for all!

Well I thought i would follow up with an update.

Just had my delivery and the delivery guy just asked "Are plugs the right type ? " I detected a tinge of sarcasm in his voice. "yes" I repleied and left it at that. I still don't think I had heard the last of this just yet!

In the electrical industry there are other potential bloopers as we use things like bonding clamps and bonding cable.

I must admit those large cable ties we get (ala FSOG ) have found occasional use in the bedroom in abduction type roleplays![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)