bedroom games to explore

Hi I was wondering on people's thoughts, me and my gf are very good together, but it is hard sometimes for one of us to ask to try something in the bedroom. We have bought a toy now and she loves it, but she never asks me to use because she is too shy to ask even though she wants it. I won't ask her too for things sometimes because I'm shy to ask.

I was thinking of asking my beautiful gf if she would like to try a board game from here, they tell you what to do and will take away the need to ask, your only doing what the card says. It may get us experimenting more and trying new things, then we'd know after what the other really likes. For example I'd be keen on some anal play but wouldn't ask.

Would this be a good idea do you think? Any suggestions?

Take a quick look in the three for £10 section first off as there's some great bits in there. Activity cards are fun, as are sex dice. We love playing the poker game that's available on LH too it's mega fun.

I think that's a good idea to get you both out of your shell. But things such as anal are probably better to pluck up the courage and actually sit down and talk to each other about.

I think I'd have more confidence to do some things to like role play knowing that I have to because the card says

Definitely is a good idea, as a board game helps take the edge of things.

Maybe a bottle of wine to help lose some nervousness and inhibitions.

The monogamy game starts off pretty tame anyway and its up to you guys how far along you do or don't want to take it.

I'm not sure what to expect I'm up for trying everything it's just hard to ask or initiate hence the game. What are some examples of tame things and the more adventurous ones?

An idea you could try that's not 'scary' or hard to bring up is the use of a blindfold. Couple that with the use of things such as this feather tickler (I absolutely love this) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30724 and you could have fun with those. Cuffs are always fun to play with.

I think if you both get more comfortable with introducing things and showing what you both like then it will be easier to talk about introducing stuff such as anal.