Bedtime

Guys, when you go to bed with the OH and its clear its not a lucky night, even though you really want some, what do you do? Turn over and to sleep or do you find it harder to sleep? Im fighting the urge to 'play' as tomorrow might be more fun!

It’s a tough one if I don’t say anything when I really want it I can sometimes end up going to bed moody and resentful? After a long talk with my husband last night after thinking he wasn’t in the mood he said it’s not that- he’s just tired (kids, work ect) and that if I just tried it on hed be more than happy to get down to business. Something I’d never known if we hadn’t sat for 3 hours butt naked after sex just talking. Who needs therapy right! LOL! So the only thing I’d say, talk talk talk you never know your OH might have felt the same way just didn’t vocalise it!

Its a weird one. Theres nothing worse then first thing in the morning me and A will be like " shall we get the anal toys out tonight? " And get all excited then at nighttime shes asleeo on the sofa at 8.30pm due to a busy day. But im still really horny. . Can get frustrating, but she apologies and we just get on with it really. End of the day you are both human and you cant help being tired or stressed etc.

Usually go to the bathroom and sort myself out, life is pretty busy all the time and even when you make plans they can change in an instant. Working quite hard jobs it can make our moods swing during the day so we tend to just get lost in the moment and don’t plan anything. If I’m Horny and my partner isn’t then it’s better to just go and have a wank and forget about it, otherwise you get more and more worked up and stressed out, you can even start feeling rejected etc which isn’t healthy.

Mr&Mrs_Kinky wrote:

Its a weird one. Theres nothing worse then first thing in the morning me and A will be like " shall we get the anal toys out tonight? " And get all excited then at nighttime shes asleeo on the sofa at 8.30pm due to a busy day. But im still really horny. . Can get frustrating, but she apologies and we just get on with it really. End of the day you are both human and you cant help being tired or stressed etc.

+1 we are both really guilty of this. That or I'm going to bed and he's still watching some rubbish on the Tele.

It can be a real downer if one isn't up for it either wait for morning or just go it alone, Sometimes you have to go it alone else you just cant sleep.

I get tired easily just lately as I'm having bowel issues at the moment. Sometimes I'm in pain too and don't feel like sex when I am experiencing discomfort. This frustrates me, let alone hubby!

I try to recognise the times when hubby needs satisfying (if we haven't done anything for 2-3 nights) and even if it's just a hand or BJ, I will instigate this.

Had sex after hand job last night with lots of lube and really enjoyed it!!

Made sure I'd taken some paracetamol beforehand, in case foreplay led to more!

Will certainly make up for things tonight. xx

We have a good tv in the bedroom so it's a film and I will fall asleep watching it. Mrs K&C works long hours so it's understandable she won't be in the mood all the time.

Hubby or me norm attempt to initiate hahaha. But if not then over but find lot harder to sleep

I just sort myself out!! As does the husband if one of us is super tired, we never pressure each other, would rather do him daily though 😂

Personally I would either sort myself out or just pee until the feeling goes away! I'd feel so guilty if I was in the mood and my partner wasn't and brought it up, I wouldnt want him to do something he doesn't want to just to make me happy. Plus if I'm super in the mood and the sex was basically evidently unenthusiastic, it would annoy me more in the long term as it's just disappointing and I'd rather have none 😂