Been promoted. EEEEEKKKK!!

Just wanted to share, because all my friends are my staff and they don't know yet that I am now their General Manager.

Might seem big headed to start telling everyone!!

WOOP!

Well done!

Congrats, of course it is fine to be pleased.

*hugs*

x

now comes the stress! x

Well done H_I

Great to hear some good news on the Job front in these difficult times..

x DD

congrats

At least you get to tell people what to do!

Yeh I know

The company I work for is always recruiting though. The place I've taken over is a training centre for the area, I have 6 trainee managers, and 4 more coming next month. Plus I'm in the middle of recruiting 6 new staff myself.

It's not all bad. You just have to really shine these days to get a job I think!

x

I always did that anyway Minx!! :) Always a bonus!

Well done xxx

Thanks all :):)

Congratulations

Congratulations!

well done x

well done

I took voluntary redundancy a few months ago

/sigh

Sorry to hear that HB at least you got to make the decision though, even if you were backed into a corner maybe x x

Congrats!

Well done - you must be chuffed

Congrats. Hope the transitions not too rough from being ' one of us ' to ' one of them '! People are so amusingly tribal in nature but we love to forget we are just animals with bigger brains.

Just try to resist the urge to start swinging your authority around the place and changing shit just for the sake of it.

Brilliant news in this awful job climate. Are they replacing you with a new employee at all cos that would be a double whammy then!

Well done and good luck. My elder daughter was made manager at her company last year, and it is more stressful and she works harder but she knew it before hand and still went for it. She wouldn't have it any other way.

Congrats xx