Before and After HRT

Any transgender forum members on here that have started HRT? Did you notice a difference in which sex toys you liked before and after starting? I’m a trans man myself but started HRT when I was still a teenager so I never had sexual experience until after starting HRT. I’m curious to how other people feel about it all.

2 Likes

Hi @ftmbunnyboy. I am about to start my hrt so hopefully will be able to let you know :blush: @sophiealice1982 may be able to help too.

Great to see other trans people on here​:smiley:

3 Likes

@FunSam92 Congrats on starting soon!!

1 Like

Thank you @ftmbunnyboy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Very excited and nervous all at the same time but know it’ll be so worth it!

Hopefully we’ll meet more trans people on here who’ll be able to help you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I take HRT for menopause - I wish you lots of luck with yours, I’ve been pleased with mine x

Hiya
Im a trans woman and i didn’t see any change i have never enjoyed traditional male masturbation as it reminds me I’m male so i use a lot of vibrators and anal toys.
However i imagine that trans men will make a switch once they have some growth and will want to explore themselves.
Thanks for the add @FunSam92
Soohie

Hi!

AFAB and have been on testosterone for a year now. I think it’s a different experience for everyone, but there was definitely a change in sex drive, places on your body you enjoy, turn ons, and toy preferences for me (:

I’m AFAB as well. Not on HRT, just a mild testosterone cream for clitoral enhancement. It has worked for that purpose. I have noticed that even my mild dose has increased my sex drive, and there’s been some changes in sensitivity.

While my use of toys hasn’t changed, my preferred style of sex has. For some reason, in my boy form I really crave sex with my husband. Hot, sweaty, deep, anal. Increased desire for pain, and increased desire for him to cum inside me. With my female partners, a desire to mount and penetrate them which is frustratingly incompatible with my body’s function.