FTM partner, what toys can we use?!

I'm a cis-gendered (biological) female, with a FTM(female to male) partner.

My boyfriend and i are currently in a bit of a dry patch regarding sex, and I'm struggling to find toys that we can both enjoy, without making him feel like a girl.

Anybody in the same boat/able to offer any suggestions?

Thanks!

Have you seen the toy by buck angel? I's basically a stroker for the clitoris aimed at FTM who haven't fully undergone surgery.

Some of my FTM friends enjoy running their body against fleshlights too.

I can't recommend anything at the moment but I just wanted to say hello and welcome 😊

Off the top of my head..

Bondage things? No gender required for that! Nipple play? Suckers, clamps etc?

Butt play? If one or both of you is fine with the idea of using plugs, beads, dildos etc.

Wands/Bullets? Can be used on any genitals for added stimulation.

Hi well in the sex world their are some sex toys that both male and female can use even if the sex toy is made for female like nipple vibrators or bullet eggs ect. Also http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/natandtom/commnet is spot on and i think you just have to experiment a bit with some toys. I hope this has helped if not then i am sorry.

Welcome to the forums.
I don't know if either of you are into it but I have always regarded anal play as a good leveller as obviously everyone can enjoy it.
I hope that helps

My girlfriend and I are in a very similar situation. Previously I've tried a double-ended strap-on but I'm quite narrow down there, possibly thanks to some post surgery scar tissue, so I find penetration with even a medium sized toy quite uncomfortable. We also own one of the strapless strap-ons, which I enjoy using as it looks more natural (apart from being bright purple!) and allows me to imagine I've got the real thing.

I've just bought this cock ring/butt plug combo - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32822 - which I'm planning on wearing vaginally along with our usual strap-on. As it's intended for anal use it's a little bit more slender than some of our other toys, which is perfect for me but might not be enough for everyone.